napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Since switching to robo tren, noticeable improvements

Taxed77

Not to long ago i asked the question, when would one know the difference between two labs? If i believed the first lab was under dosed or just bunk as compared to robolics. These are all PR since the first pin on 12-1, gained 7lbs dry weight this morning 174lbs. I usually don't go for 1 rep max, I'm a kenpoist, i like beating things in.
Seated chest press: 365lbs>425lbs both 4 reps
Flat bar curls: 115lbs>135lbs both 4x
Shrugs on dead lift rack 675lbs>765lbs both 6x
Smith machine flat press on bench (close grip press off locks) 355lbs>385lbs 1 rep at end of workout
All dumbell movements are heavier also with higher rep counts. Rather than looking for comfortable weights i find myself attacking the weights i looked past. As days go by with revolving body parts i will affect and compare robo to previous lab.

As of now, robolics changed my game

Bro been using Robo for a while his gear is always quality acurately dosed never seen or heard of an infection from him and its all killer . He has been in the game a while now too so you know he has locked down the best raws sources and that is really what will male or break a lab is quality of raws

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Now you know the Robo truth! Awesome success and thank you for sharing.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Now that i am realizing that the previous tren was shit, now i wonder about the prop I've been running, kind of have the same gut feeling. It's going to be shit compared to the robo prop i have on the back burner.

That is going to have to wait though, once i run thru the tren my blast will be done. I have had more results in since dec 1 than the 4 prior weeks. Night and day results. Couldn't be happier. Plan on a cruise till mid spring while planning on what to use. Dylan feed me some knowledge thru pm's, thanks D, going to get everything here and read all that applies before i pop the cap of a bottle

im happy to help brother... you already know by my log how everything is going! keep tearing it up bro

Bro been using Robo for a while his gear is always quality acurately dosed never seen or heard of an infection from him and its all killer . He has been in the game a while now too so you know he has locked down the best raws sources and that is really what will male or break a lab is quality of raws

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

This is the truth. The man knows what he's doing. Been doing it awhile, and is on top of his game!

Chest day, trying for some new pr again. "You got that look in your eye double og, triple og?" "Fresh weight on the bar, ain't nothing like it"

Top Bottom