bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sigh.......

P

PHURIOUS

Ok guys need some help.

My computer just gave me the blue screen of death. Lol its never ending

Anyone who has ordered from me in the kast week plz pm me so i can reciver your order and info.

Thank you

PHURIOUS

ya I had like a million dollars worth of tren storm lol life comes at you fast don't it, you have had a rough week. but hey you haven't hit the bottom yet. unless your teeth shook loose. things will get better homie

ya I had like a million dollars worth of tren storm lol life comes at you fast don't it, you have had a rough week. but hey you haven't hit the bottom yet. unless your teeth shook loose. things will get better homie

No my teeth r good and im still 8% bf so its noyt a total loss lol

PHURIOUS

It comes in three's phurious. First your mom, then your car, now your computer.... so the bad luck should be over lol! Also....dentist here if those teeth needed worked on. Man that'd be nice to have a local source. Trade out work for gear.

Ok guys need some help.

Anyone who has ordered from me in the kast week plz pm me so i can reciver your order and info.

Thank you

PHURIOUS

If you keep getting BSOD try either dusting your PCs internal and reseating all the cables, RAM and GPU or vidcard, or if you are overclocked try lowering the values. I HATE BSOD

Its a notebook. Says harddrive not installed. I forgot to mention that it was not doing what i wwanted to and i gave it a little slam w my hand. Lol oops. Im taking it to geek squad they can probly fix it

PHURIOUS

Its a notebook. Says harddrive not installed. I forgot to mention that it was not doing what i wwanted to and i gave it a little slam w my hand. Lol oops. Im taking it to geek squad they can probly fix it

PHURIOUS

^lol, i feel your pain bro.. Ya, bring it on in they will get you squared away before you damage it beyond repair, would not be my first time doing this either. In the end its not worth it, starts to cost

Ya i have a new macbook so im setting it up for now

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS
When it says hardrive not installed is usually not a good sign to be honest. Usually the first signs that your HD is going out which happens after time, computer components only have so much life to them. Have you been backing up your information or is this something you can live without and start over ? For me i have external hard drives i store all my valuable info and my internal hard drive i only use to process applications and what not, i always look at it as if my main HD dies i can just get another or in case virus i can just reformat without concern of info lost

Well the computer is only 4 months old. Probly me punching it didnt help. Lol

PHURIOUS

I can live w it. But lost some customer info. All the other not really a big deal

PHURIOUS

Ok guys need some help.

Thank you

PHURIOUS

do you have the recovery CD?
Did you install any new hardware using a USB cable?

Top Bottom