napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sick and tired

Depends what kind of illness if you have body aches and fever and migraines headaches helllll no don't go
But if you just got the sniffles or runny nose tough it out just wash hands frequently try not to get others sick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a stomach bug last week and really bad allergies and I took the whole week off... I feel really good back in the gym this week... I think my body needed the rest...

I had a stomach bug last week and really bad allergies and I took the whole week off... I feel really good back in the gym this week... I think my body needed the rest...

Sometimes when I take time off like that.. I'm better then I was before.

I was all better and then it came back, my thought is all fucked up. I hate that. I may have started back to soon as I was starting. Feel better Tuesday I hit the weights hard as hell on Wednesday. I feel like I'm dead

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

When do you stop working out if you catch a flu or cold. I feel horrible my thought is swollen but I don't want to miss a workout. What's the best way to know if you should just stay home?

Bro I feel like I got hit with the plauge itself. Do not worry about training at all you are fine. Focus all you can on hydration and some way shape or form choking down the protein you need. I suggest BCAA tablets and anything you can do to keep from going catabolic. Thats the real way to protect youre gains.

I feel it coming on I will blast a body part like legs or back hard and just take the week to recover and rest. I will focus on just keeping fluids going really. I stock up on those Xtend BCAA drinks and pount BCAA tabs. All I can really get down is cold stuff so I will make Musili with whey or I will mix up whey with greek yogurt.

the one nutrient that prevents muscle deterioration the most is protein. I don't ever opt for relying on whey or supps, but times like this I must.

I have to say my appitite is strong but definitely need to drink more water. Thanks tx, I'm layup and eat some chilli this weekend and rest. I really appreciate your help

I have to say my appitite is strong but definitely need to drink more water. Thanks tx, I'm layup and eat some chilli this weekend and rest. I really appreciate your help

Im fighting it too buddy. No fun. Day 3 now. Strep throat.

Im fighting it too buddy. No fun. Day 3 now. Strep throat.

One of the worst! I hope you don't have to have your tonsils removed... I did when I was just a little bit older than you... not fun. Lost 35lbs :(.

To the OP-it sounds like you may be under-recovering. I don't like to use the word overtraining because I don't truly believe in it. There is only under-recovering in my opinion ;). When your immune system is already suppressed and you have a killer training session, it needs to recover from that as well. It will basically shift some of its energy from recovering from illness over to repair your CNS and muscular damage, and guess what? The foreign invader now has the upper hand and can kick your immune system's ass! So, just rest up, and remember that the gym will always be there. You'll come back stronger than ever!

One of the worst! I hope you don't have to have your tonsils removed... I did when I was just a little bit older than you... not fun. Lost 35lbs :(.

To the OP-it sounds like you may be under-recovering. I don't like to use the word overtraining because I don't truly believe in it. There is only under-recovering in my opinion ;). When your immune system is already suppressed and you have a killer training session, it needs to recover from that as well. It will basically shift some of its energy from recovering from illness over to repair your CNS and muscular damage, and guess what? The foreign invader now has the upper hand and can kick your immune system's ass! So, just rest up, and remember that the gym will always be there. You'll come back stronger than ever!
That has to be it, Wednesday was the hardest I've ever gone in the gym and all day yesterday I had a weird feeling in my body hard to describe. I'm definitely going to be chilling this weekend and maybe longer. If I don't then it will take longer to recover and I don't want that shit

That has to be it, Wednesday was the hardest I've ever gone in the gym and all day yesterday I had a weird feeling in my body hard to describe. I'm definitely going to be chilling this weekend and maybe longer. If I don't then it will take longer to recover and I don't want that shit

Pretty much, rest is a beautiful thing.

If you get sick, just take it easy. You don't have to overthink things, and feel guilty for missing gym time. I promise you that your gains won't be gone from missing a few days or a week even. I take a week off of the gym every three months. It can actually be beneficial. The main thing is that you don't want to do anything counterproductive

Top Bottom