bannednutritionRegenRx

Should i stack Dbol + winstrol?

Bob

Hi there,

Im about to start a new cycle.

I was thinking of running:

TestE : 400mg/week
EQ : 800mg/week

And kickstarting with a mix of Dbol and Winstrol. Is this a good a idea, can i get a synergy from both.
I would normaly run dbol@30-40mg/day-4weeks and winstrol@50mg/day-5weeks.
And i was thinking of splitting with
Dbol@ 20-30mg/day-4weeks
winstrol@20-30mg/day-4weeks.

Any thoughts or insights?

Thanks in advance!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Stats and experience please. What are you looking to accomplish with the cycle?

I've seen guys do this. Could work but it depends on goals.

Please post full stats.

Your right, especially since i've watched all your videos and it's been pretty clear to NOT ask questions without stats etc... !! I apologize.

So STATS:

Weight: 210pounds, lean, about 10%body fat
height : 1m83

Cycle history:
-Started off with sarms only cycle for 1 and half year
- then at age 26 first cycle: test only at 250mg/week - 14weeks
- Next cycle was Test@300mg/week + EQ@600mg/week - 14weeks
- Then last year started kickstart with DBol@40mg/day + Test@300mg/week + EQ@600mg/week - 14weeks

Now the thing is, im a powerlifter, i have just won the swiss national competition for -100kg category, in a Drug free class (i was clean by the time of the competition, and i was actually tested...)
Now i have another competition in 7 months, i want to stay in my -100kg category, and i cant use any long esters such as EQ or Deca anymore because of the detection time....
This is why i was hoping to use orals.

Thank you again in advance for your advice, and sorry for asking and empty question at first.
If need other details please tell me

Ok thanks for the info but it contradicts your first post where u clearly say you want to use eq man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yea indeed, but thinking about it, i thought i could get away with it, however with the long detection time of EQ and my next competition beeing in 7months, i dont think i will have time to fully add it in to the next cycle before having to stop for the compound to clear out.

Anyways, forgetting about EQ should i kickstart with:
Dbol@ 20-30mg/day-4weeks
winstrol@20-30mg/day-4weeks.
While running test at bout 400mg/week?

Can i get a synergy from winstrol and Dbol or do those compounds not work together, or too toxic?
I see you talked about stacking Dbol and Anadrol in some videos...

In my opinion if you are a competing powerlifter looking for strength I'd run Anadrol at recommended dose over stacking two other orals at half dose. I think you'd get more out of it

Yes i agree that would be the better choice.

However i dont have access to good quality anadrol around me... however i know Dbol and winstrol are from reliable sources. Thus my question.
I like Dbol, and i've heard some many time Dylan talking great things about winstrol, so i was wondering on a possible synergy?

Yes i agree that would be the better choice.

However i dont have access to good quality anadrol around me... however i know Dbol and winstrol are from reliable sources. Thus my question.
I like Dbol, and i've heard some many time Dylan talking great things about winstrol, so i was wondering on a possible synergy?

I've never ran the combo, but I don't see a problem with it as long as you half the normal dosages which is basically what you outlined. I can see there being a good synergy. Both have given me great strength gains. Just make sure your supports are in order. I'd recommend running organ St with it https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

i would also get anadrol in stead man... definitely and you can easily get it ... go to the source section... its a way better option... you can do it with dbol but it wont be as good as with winstrol and i speak on first hand experience with that combo...

ok thanks a lot guys, ill see if i can get my hands on anadrol.
If not ill try the Dbol/Winstrol combo at half doses, and will tell you about the gainz that i come across.

Thank for you insights, always great and rapid response i here!! :)

Top Bottom