napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shipping Times?

Hey guys how long does it typically take product to arrive after ordering? Maybe some sponsors could chime in. We are moving soon and wanted to know if I would have time to receive a package before we move. We are scheduled to move in about 4 weeks.

If its domestic, most sources will have things to you within just a few days....often less

rare occasion i have heard of our international sponsors take a month and that was beyond their control but it wasn't often you will be fine bro

My last international order took 8 days. They also cme certified so you just pick it up at the post office anyway. You get a slip in your box when it's here. Roids24 is pretty quick though. Average is like 14 days I think.

What's nice though is since your moving, if there is any lapse there is no physical pack hitting the mail box. Just the orange pick up slip. That way if a neighbor or new tenant gets it. No big deal. I've even picked up without it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Never had a domestic order take longer than ten days and thats unusual but if in a hurry most will put a rush and overnight if you are willing too pay the extra shipping and ask first but thats expensive and usually unnecessary

Hey guys how long does it typically take product to arrive after ordering? Maybe some sponsors could chime in. We are moving soon and wanted to know if I would have time to receive a package before we move. We are scheduled to move in about 4 weeks.

If your package is being shipped from abroad it shouldn't take more than 10-12 working days since it was done. During Christmas you should add 3 or 4 extra days to the T/A. If you had already moved and the package was sent with tracking number you can change the delivery address at usps site without any extra charge.

I hope this information is helpful.

Hipo

Top Bottom