napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shipment purgatory?!?

redsoons

Can any help shed some light on there experience with first time purchasing?

I feel like I'm in shipment purgatory. I placed a purchase over a week ago, the 22 to be exact. And to date the shipment has been idle.

Kinda frustrating when nothing is changing in usps tracking status.

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you cannot be so vague... what did you order, where did you order from and what exactly does the status say?

What did you order, from whom did you order????

I ordered enhanced super stack & mini PCT -- exactly what Dylan G recommended.

Order came from sarmx.com.

As of right now the tracking number says that the label was created on Saturday the 24 in boca Raton, FL. Nothing has changed in the status on the USPS tracking number.

pm me all the info and i will find out for you... send me your name and order number... i will get it taken care of for you

Dylan will get you all square away bro. No worries

Yes!

Dylan has been really seems to be on top of things. Its quite refreshing to see active moderators willing to help out.

Just looking forward to getting on that stack since I just saw Dylans newest video on the Enhanced Super Stack.

Yes!

Dylan has been really seems to be on top of things. Its quite refreshing to see active moderators willing to help out.

Just looking forward to getting on that stack since I just saw Dylans newest video on the Enhanced Super Stack.

Im all over it bro!

Im all over it bro!

Dylan thanks for contacting them. I received another email last night stating shipment should be resent today...

But I also don't believe in Easter bunny or Santa Claus. I believe it when I see it.

Looking forward to getting that shipment. Hopefully by this weekend. So I can start up Sunday.

Dylan thanks for contacting them. I received another email last night stating shipment should be resent today...

But I also don't believe in Easter bunny or Santa Claus. I believe it when I see it.

Looking forward to getting that shipment. Hopefully by this weekend. So I can start up Sunday.
im happy to help bro but no need for the sarcasm... noone has ever not received their order... you will not find one person that has not... so thats not really necessary... you will be starting soon, im sure of that...

FINALLY!

As of Saturday morning, everything finally arrived. Very excited. Looking forward to starting up.

Dylan -- Publicly want to THANK YOU for the assistance! You really came to bat getting things shipped here.

FINALLY!

As of Saturday morning, everything finally arrived. Very excited. Looking forward to starting up.

Dylan -- Publicly want to THANK YOU for the assistance! You really came to bat getting things shipped here.

Im glad everything got worked out and you were taken care of bro. I knew you had nothing to worry about at all. Thanks for updating us

FINALLY!

no thanks required brother... im more than happy to help and im looking forward to seeing your results!!

Top Bottom