napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Severe back injury with low test HELP

watson2

Hi Dylan

Hope this email finds you well. I hope I am reaching out to the correct person here. First thing is maybe giving you a bit of a back story here. I am a tradesman and a farmer and engineer . I have always been strong and worked hard as well as weight lifting for really.... pure vanity. 4 years ago while building my house I ruptured 2 discs in my lower back lifting a timber into place, when that happened I fell of my ladder onto my back. After 4 years of physio and rehab I am back to "normal"functionality. I can do my job at work although I struggle on the farm a bit. At least I can lift my 5 year old and wrestle with him again. I have gotten only so far in my return to normalcy. My goal is to put on enough muscle around my back to REALLY protect it for life!

I am lifting for 40 mins a day, as I own a organic farm my nutrition in pretty well on point (4 or less days a month when I get called out for work and mess up) I am down to my previous weight of 181lbs. I am 6'3" . I estimate 16 or 17 percent body fat and starting to see abs and have a "v cut" again. I got up to 210 and 25+ percent body fat after my injury (sitting and drinking). All my bloods came back great....except for testosterone, 216. See attached paperwork. I am currently on 2iu daily of GH. I am into my second month and feel great! Mauve top, batch 71. So this is my current and tentative plan. Please also see the below write up (not mine) on Toremifene.

Thank you for taking the time to read this i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
so what exactly is your question? i dont see any write up of anything...

im very familiar with torem man, i dont need any write ups on any compounds etc...

Apologies. I have heard a lot of great things about the healing properties of testosterone. Obviously safety is my way first concert. I was looking for a unbiased opinion to see if testosterone could help with my back.

As for the Torem I had not seen it used for the reason, to prevent the HPT axis from shutting down. Is this legitimate? Are there any associated dangers to this approach?

The write up was more of less me thinking of following your first cycle plan but starting at 250 test e.

torem is not a better option over clomid and/or nolva, no...

testosterone is not going to help nor heal your back at all.. i would never recommend that

Bro testosterone will do nothing for your back. Trust me I know. I've used more than my share if test and I've had disc issues since my 20s. It doesn't go away unless you fix it

Thanks man. I seriously appreciate it. It I have years of rehab and therapy. Maybe I am shit at explaining things (farmer, tradesman ) I was hoping to build more muscle around it to protect it. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks man. I seriously appreciate it. It I have years of rehab and therapy. Maybe I am shit at explaining things (farmer, tradesman ) I was hoping to build more muscle around it to protect it. Do you have any suggestions?
you clearly said you thought testosterone was going to help heal your back so i dont know what you mean you are shit at explaining things? how can you be any more clear?

if you want help with REAL recovery, then sarms would be your best option... they can provide real healing and still build muscle in that process as well..

Top Bottom