napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious Depression problem

I just completely stop everything i did 2 weeks off did no HCG doing my PCT now.
and got my anrti depression med from my doctor... cant believe how i end up like this really bottom of the bottom... hopefully i will get out of this
thanks for the support guys

You'll be better for it. We all go through our ups and downs brother, stay strong. We're rooting for ya.

Hi guys hope everything is well.. time pass and my symptoms are only getting worse.
cant stop thinking of killing myself. constant anxiety attack and panic attack.
I went to see doctors. unfortunately, this will take at least 4 weeks to kick in (just like how long ester works) my hope is to be alive until this kicks in.
what I am going through is too intense i cant even take it anymore
really have no idea if gears actually did contribute nobody will ever know.

im hoping i will be able to come back to this thread in 4 weeks and write another reply...

im not sure what to say here... thats scary to even hear someone talk about but you need to speak to a professional, perhaps a psychiatrist etc... this is FAR deeper than anything we can help with but i want you to get help right away man... you need to call someone and get to them immediately... please... you need to do this now or speak with loved ones to help you...

You can check yourself into hospital on a 5150 and the are obliged to hold you until you are no longer a danger to yourself. Just let the know SI is present. Once the meds kick in we can talk about behavioral interventions to get to heart of the matter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saffron extract can help, and acts since day 1, but yours sounds severe enough that you need the hard stuff. Until you adjust, checking yourself into a mental hospital for your safety sounds like a really good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom