napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Serious Depression problem

I have a friend who had depression/anxiety issues while on gear and trust me when I say tren can make things 100 times worse if you're not in a good mental head space. I'm talking anxiety attacks, depressive episodes, even suicidal thoughts. Please reconsider whether you should be doing AAS. You're health is far more important.

doing AAS ? you mean Androgenic-anabolic steroids ? like steroid in general or specific compound like Tren ?

so Do i still need 4 weeks of HCG bridge before I start my PCT ?
which means I will need to do sus two weeks longer without tren ?

I was on 4wks for Sus 350 anadrol 50mg
and 2wks of 240 Sus and Tren ace.

and is it a horrible idea to take anti-depression medication while on 4wks PCT ?

doing AAS ? you mean Androgenic-anabolic steroids ? like steroid in general or specific compound like Tren ?

pretty much what lilslugger said.

But Tren is like a steroid on steroids. Its incredibly potent in terms of sides and it can cause a series of mental effects. That is why we recomend to try out other more mild compounds prior to tren so that you can see how you react to those compounds. losing sleep and being emotional is one thing but suicidal thoughts. Just get off asap

pretty much what lilslugger said.

But Tren is like a steroid on steroids. Its incredibly potent in terms of sides and it can cause a series of mental effects. That is why we recomend to try out other more mild compounds prior to tren so that you can see how you react to those compounds. losing sleep and being emotional is one thing but suicidal thoughts. Just get off asap

Hey RG, clear out your in box. I can’t send you a message.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I run sus without tren 2 weeks longer to have 4wks HCG bridge to my PCT ?

or just immediately stop everything and do 2wks off and go straight to PCT ?

Yes, anabolic sterioids. If you have serious depression, you are rolling the dice when taking AAS (and odds are not in your favor if it's a highly androgenic compound like tren). FWIW, my buddy stopped his cycle, did his pct and he is feeling much better now.

stop your cycle now. get on a pct and rebuild the burnt bridges.

Don’t be afraid to apologize to the burnt bridges thinking you won’t be a man, a real man owns up to his mistakes and apologizes.

You will be alright, were here for ya.

Keep busy

Hello
recently I am having a career and a relationship problem, Actually, these problems were already there before I started my cycle

For some people depression is a normal reaction to a bad situation.

A form of realism . . . in fact even taking antidepressants may be merely anaesthetising yourself. So take what your doc prescribes you, but do so with your eyes wide open.

But you definitely don't need the mood swings associated with steroid use. Even if you think they may be a usefull distraction.

Concentrate your efforts on your career, try not to mull over your relationship, don't do dumb stuff, dont go near alcohol (its a depressant), take care of your appearance, and keep going to the gym. Avoid anyone who puts you down, however seemingly innocent.

Just listen to the smart guys on here, much smarter than me. If the long timers tell you to stop just do it they know what there talking about.

Tren is only mentally beneficial if you have very low dopamine levels, like people with ADD/ADHD. For the rest it’s a risky rollercoaster of mental pain and anguish every time you take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just completely stop everything i did 2 weeks off did no HCG doing my PCT now.
and got my anrti depression med from my doctor... cant believe how i end up like this really bottom of the bottom... hopefully i will get out of this
thanks for the support guys

I just completely stop everything i did 2 weeks off did no HCG doing my PCT now.
and got my anrti depression med from my doctor... cant believe how i end up like this really bottom of the bottom... hopefully i will get out of this
thanks for the support guys

Stay strong bro. Remember it could always be worse!

Glad to hear you are okay.

Don't beat yourself up over what has happened ... it's behind your now. Just learn from it and press forward.

We're here for you brother.

Top Bottom