napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sept. Bloods - 2 wks out from next cycle

Boxy B

Hey guys, I'm currently 2 weeks out from officially being a me to start my next cycle (Test/Deca/EQ). I had a blood panel done by my doc in in Sept. and would like an opinion before starting my 3rd cycle. I've fun FULL PCTs consisting of Nolva/Clomid/MK2866/GW501516 - Everyone here is super informative and Dylan your videos are on point!

I've had these done every year before starting my cycle and after my PCT and my Test comes back between 340-370 (depending on the day I guess).

What do you guys think? To me they look fine. Doc reports estrogen is low (good), Test is good and there are no issues with my libido.
I'm 35, 220lb, 12%BF - any harm in starting early? I'm fine waiting, just this new Valhalla gear has me STOKED!

282b8338f1490589dffd4eeff3a4c3fd.jpg

Bloods look very good to me bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

it usually takes me about 3-4 months after PCT for my blood work to fully level out. Was your concern to know what your normalized levels are or did you want to just get into another cycle ?
Just looking to get into my next cycle. Like I said, I've got 2 weeks before I can officially start (time on + PCT = time off) so no biggie on that since I'm on the tail end of my time off.

it usually takes me about 3-4 months after PCT for my blood work to fully level out. Was your concern to know what your normalized levels are or did you want to just get into another cycle ?
Actually, I double checked my calendar. PCT ended at the end of May. Bloods were done in September. So almost 4 months

personally, to me, your test is low but if you feel good and are performing great etc. it may be just fine for you bro and thats awesome! just because a number is somewhere does not always equate to what others may be encountering and noone knows your body like YOU do... everything else looks good to me brother

personally, to me, your test is low but if you feel good and are performing great etc. it may be just fine for you bro and thats awesome! just because a number is somewhere does not always equate to what others may be encountering and noone knows your body like YOU do... everything else looks good to me brother
I've talked to my primary doc about my test levels and while he agrees that they're low, it's not low to the point that he says he can actually do something.. prolly should get a 2nd opinion though.

Other than that, think I'm ok to start 2 weeks early?

I've talked to my primary doc about my test levels and while he agrees that they're low, it's not low to the point that he says he can actually do something.. prolly should get a 2nd opinion though.

Other than that, think I'm ok to start 2 weeks early?
that was the only thing there was even a slight concern on ... otherwise your good brother

Top Bottom