napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Seized package!

For the ones who have more to lose then others have 0 business fucking around in the first place, i personally do no agree with people who have special clearances to breaking laws in the first place. My 2 cents
So you're saying only certain people can break laws? Why don't you take your 2 cents and watch some fucking wheel of Fortune

Man this site really is turning in to some ridiculous bitch fests over simple differences of opinions. Isnt that what we are all here for? To learn and to teach? The name calling is a straight up BITCH MOVE!!!! Fucking makes me sick. Nothing annoys me more than a grown fuckin man acting like a vagina! Again. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes but some UPS and Fedex won't let you recieve packages from other carriers. Your on the right track tho....very close

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

OK. However I don't see PO box as being any better than your home address.. It's your PO box . You showed I.D. It's your home, you live there.

In the end I see no reason for PO box just let the gear come to your home.

What am I missing here?
What is the advantage of a PO box??

If you need a sig be it home or PO you need a sig.

If no sig no sig.

Again what does a PO box have to offer?

It's been a long day but I am still fairly lucid.

OK. However I don't see PO box as being any better than your home address.. It's your PO box . You showed I.D. It's your home, you live there.

In the end I see no reason for PO box just let the gear come to your home.

What am I missing here?
What is the advantage of a PO box??

If you need a sig be it home or PO you need a sig.

If no sig no sig.

Again what does a PO box have to offer?

It's been a long day but I am still fairly lucid.
Pm me please

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Thanks :) by me not getting multiple seizures and throwing my unwarranted 2 cents everywhere. I am a noob good Sir.

Relax... all he's saying is seizure letters are nothing special, or to be concerned with. When you decide to get in the game and order from overseas you will collect a shit load of em depending on who you order from. Like I said I got ONE and it's from that one shit pack job they did courtesy of them no giving a fuck. I get packs from Hipo from overseas like chicks get periods, zero seizures ... zero issue. You just gotta know who to fuck with. BDK means no harm, but this is one of those non issues once you're used to it. Cool? Cool.

Relax... all he's saying is seizure letters are nothing special, or to be concerned with. When you decide to get in the game and order from overseas you will collect a shit load of em depending on who you order from. Like I said I got ONE and it's from that one shit pack job they did courtesy of them no giving a fuck. I get packs from Hipo from overseas like chicks get periods, zero seizures ... zero issue. You just gotta know who to fuck with. BDK means no harm, but this is one of those non issues once you're used to it. Cool? Cool.

Had 2 packs from Hippo and 2 from our friend PL with no issue. I'd knock on wood if I were superstitious.

1. PO Box will do nothing to mitigate any nor stop any LE from getting you.
2. Seizure letters mean you are NOT busted. Do cops send a letter to your house, or tip you off in any way before they go and arrest you...for anything?
3. If LE wants you, they will get you and theres nothing you can do about it. So buy what youre gonna buy, dont get greedy with quantities, and sleep at night knowing the odds are very much in your favor in this game (sources included)

It's cool. I just didn't know it was that common. I've been getting packages from overseas for years, and this is my first seizure. And I know it's not worth spending tax payer money to hunt people down for some aas. I was mostly inquiring about the address being in customs "hot list". Just so I can plan accordingly

It's cool. I just didn't know it was that common. I've been getting packages from overseas for years, and this is my first seizure. And I know it's not worth spending tax payer money to hunt people down for some aas. I was mostly inquiring about the address being in customs "hot list". Just so I can plan accordingly

once again if you were to be put on a hot list you would not get a seizure letter in the first place. The minute they intercept your package they are either putting a tracking device on it and sending it to you with the local LE in notified and in place, or seizing it and sending you a letter in which case youre free and clear.

Haha welcome to the big leagues.. Never had a package seized here but I tried to send some good hard cases home from Afghanistan to put my guns in and it was swooped right up

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Had 2 siezed last year. Got the first letter. Source resent and they got it again. Lol. Third time was a charm tho! Never heard anything after.

His current address is currently flagged, future orders could also be seized going to the same address (in theory). The PO box isn't going to be flagged so shipments will land safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom