napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Seized package!

Man fuckem. I had shit seized. HGH and a lot of it. No letter, just a torn up shitty white plastic baggy pharmacom shipped it in with customs tape all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little update... well, I'm not in jail lol. Source had no problem reshipping free of charge of course :) and to a new address. The funny part is I had another package right behind it, from the same source. And it just passed customs and in route to me.

dont worry about it i had shit seized years ago from same address and i still get packages there

Man fuckem. I had shit seized. HGH and a lot of it. No letter, just a torn up shitty white plastic baggy pharmacom shipped it in with customs tape all over it.

Raped... with no lube.....

Just curious. I am domestic but want to try a couple of overseas sources. I see suggestions to get a PO box. I'd assume that wherever the box is (UPS, USPS etc) you need government ID due to all the terrorist shit.

Am I correct?

If so where is the stealth factor with a PO box??

Just trying to learn not burst any bubbles.

Thanks

Honestly, i find this thread pretty amusing. Paranoia seems to have been running pretty rampant as of lately. Bunch of window watchers, knock it off ! lol

Honestly, i find this thread pretty amusing. Paranoia seems to have been running pretty rampant as of lately. Bunch of window watchers, knock it off ! lol
Bro this is nothing... You should see my PM's from first timers... Lol

Just sharing what happened. That's all. Over 800 views on the thread... I'm sure it's answering a lot of questions for some

Just curious. I am domestic but want to try a couple of overseas sources. I see suggestions to get a PO box. I'd assume that wherever the box is (UPS, USPS etc) you need government ID due to all the terrorist shit.

Am I correct?

If so where is the stealth factor with a PO box??

Just trying to learn not burst any bubbles.

Thanks
USPS asks you for your ID, Social Card, Passport, proof of address, a picture of your wifes boobs and on top of it they will ask for anything extra that may help "prove your identitiy" like proof of past addresses and a bunch of silly dilly shit thats totally unnecessary. Like why do they even need proof of address to them they ARE the post office afterall.
And on top of that there is an approval process that you can literally fail and be denied even if you jump through every silly hoop they ask for. Sorry I hate USPS rant over.

Go UPS or Fedex route, much eaiser. ID and credit card and a piece of mail and you have a new mailbox. They approve anyone who has a credit card unlike USPS.

I am glad for the thread and the information. It is a general concern for some who may have more to lose than others. I had a buddy lose his security clearance and subsequently his job with a government contractor because he received a shipment. No idea how he got caught nor why they followed it up. Happens. Sometimes its about weighing risks and there is one. Not saying it is or isnt worth it but I think its big enough of a concern for some that it doesnt hurt to talk about it. Just my 2 cents.

USPS asks you for your ID, Social Card, Passport, proof of address, a picture of your wifes boobs and on top of it they will ask for anything extra that may help "prove your identitiy" like proof of past addresses and a bunch of silly dilly shit thats totally unnecessary. Like why do they even need proof of address to them they ARE the post office afterall.
And on top of that there is an approval process that you can literally fail and be denied even if you jump through every silly hoop they ask for. Sorry I hate USPS rant over.

Go UPS or Fedex route, much eaiser. ID and credit card and a piece of mail and you have a new mailbox. They approve anyone who has a credit card unlike USPS.
Yes but some UPS and Fedex won't let you recieve packages from other carriers. Your on the right track tho....very close

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I am glad for the thread and the information. It is a general concern for some who may have more to lose than others. I had a buddy lose his security clearance and subsequently his job with a government contractor because he received a shipment. No idea how he got caught nor why they followed it up. Happens. Sometimes its about weighing risks and there is one. Not saying it is or isnt worth it but I think its big enough of a concern for some that it doesnt hurt to talk about it. Just my 2 cents.

For the ones who have more to lose then others have 0 business fucking around in the first place, i personally do no agree with people who have special clearances to breaking laws in the first place. My 2 cents

Top Bottom