napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Seized package!

I guess I've been pretty lucky. In the 12 years I've been ordering internationally, I've only had one order seized and that was back in 2005 when I was ordering from a source in China that did a piss-poor job packaging their products. They'd ship vials in an old cassette case and did a lousy job sealing the envelope. Customs sent me a letter saying they seized five vials of testosterone which had me fairly freaked out at the time. Started ordering from a better source after that and haven't had a problem since. Of course, I probably just jinxed myself. Hoping the two international orders I have coming my way right now make it here safely.

man that sucks and how the fuck can they charge someone with possession if it never makes it to them? hmm maybe we didn't get the full story on that but whatever. that's why I always write return to sender as soon as I get a pack and let it sit for a few days, if anyone comes by I say I don't know who it came from, and I haven't made it back to the post office yet.

man that sucks and how the fuck can they charge someone with possession if it never makes it to them? hmm maybe we didn't get the full story on that but whatever. that's why I always write return to sender as soon as I get a pack and let it sit for a few days, if anyone comes by I say I don't know who it came from, and I haven't made it back to the post office yet.

Maybe I didn't get the full story either. I was just repeating what I read in the local paper (which might not have had all the details) and what I heard from him...I do know he had some packages seized, and he got a charge and a fine. Maybe he tried to claim the package, I'm not sure. Certainly details could have been left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't get the full story either. I was just repeating what I read in the local paper (which might not have had all the details) and what I heard from him...I do know he had some packages seized, and he got a charge and a fine. Maybe he tried to claim the package, I'm not sure. Certainly details could have been left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

certainly sounds like something was left out. however I do remember someone posting an article here about some meth and shit but all that they talked about was 2 vials of steroids. fuckin media and govt man I swear

certainly sounds like something was left out. however I do remember someone posting an article here about some meth and shit but all that they talked about was 2 vials of steroids. fuckin media and govt man I swear
All I know is ignore the seizure letter. It gives you choices lol if you reply to just have them destroy it. Is like saying it's yours. They can't do much if you just don't reply

I received 2 letters for the same shipment. An initial letter and another a couple months later as a reminder.

got a warning letter from customs , they check the products roughly .
And write down the name and the quantity on the paper .
And I got a reship parcel and change new address

Ive had customs stamp on the box that they opened and inspected package and sent it to me anyway with everything still inside

Get a P.O. box and ask your source to reship for you. Better yet dont get a PO box but get a Fed ex or UPS (or any private mail service box) but still have it shipped USPS. Never ship fedex but it's safe to still get a fed ex box if needed. Or just change locations.

Get a P.O. box and ask your source to reship for you. Better yet dont get a PO box but get a Fed ex or UPS (or any private mail service box) but still have it shipped USPS. Never ship fedex but it's safe to still get a fed ex box if needed. Or just change locations.
I've used a mailbox at a UPS store before and they'll even sign for your package for you.

Ive had customs stamp on the box that they opened and inspected package and sent it to me anyway with everything still inside
Same here... Contents were so stealth they didn't even investigate further. Received everything...

Little update... well, I'm not in jail lol. Source had no problem reshipping free of charge of course :) and to a new address. The funny part is I had another package right behind it, from the same source. And it just passed customs and in route to me.

Little update... well, I'm not in jail lol. Source had no problem reshipping free of charge of course :) and to a new address. The funny part is I had another package right behind it, from the same source. And it just passed customs and in route to me.
Yeah they probably haven't processed your address info yet. If they ever will. They're very busy and usually understaffed. Glad things worked out and I hope that reship makes it to you.

Just goes to show you, shit happens lol. Been receiving packages from this source for awhile now. And they are very discreet! They must have had some over achiever customs person that day. Stay safe Bros!

Top Bottom