napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second SARM cyle (Osta/MK677)

Thad

Hey guys !

I'm back to plan my future cycle, it will probably start in May,
The first time I did 6 weeks @25mg of Ostarine, but my diet was shit and I got an injury, so I think I lost the little gains I made.

This time i'm actually preparing a natural cut, to be at 10% (with 6 pack if possible) to start the cycle, i'm actually at 14%BF.
I plan to do this :

12 weeks @25mg Ostarine ED in the morning + 10mg MK677 before sleep
PCT : 4 weeks @25mg Clomid ED

12 weeks is the maximum duration cycle for SARMS right ?
I don't know if I go like that or 12 weeks @25mg Ostarine ED of which 6 weeks @20mg MK677 ED

This time the diet will be ok, I guess the increase of the GH will help me to keep my gain after the cycle?

Friendly,
Thad'

you need to runk 2866 for 12 weeks, yes but 677 should be ran 6 months to a year at 25 mg per day and you want it first thing in the morning, not right before sleep... it provides excellent help with sleep but not when taken right before... it can have a negative effect right before on some but if dosed in the a.m., it will enhance your sleep in a major way...

Your dose on the MK-677 is wrong. It should be 25mg per day and dosed in the morning, not before bed. Also it is better the longer you run it. 6 months to a year is ideal

Ok I will try this

After how many weeks after my PCT I can start another cycle for Ostarine or LGD for another 12 weeks ?

It will be something like that

12 weeks cycle osta + 4 weeks PCT + break (X weeks) + 12 weeks cycle osta (maybe + LGD) + 4 weeks PCT etc
and MK677 the whole year or 6 months

Ok I will try this

After how many weeks after my PCT I can start another cycle for Ostarine or LGD for another 12 weeks ?

It will be something like that

12 weeks cycle osta + 4 weeks PCT + break (X weeks) + 12 weeks cycle osta (maybe + LGD) + 4 weeks PCT etc
and MK677 the whole year or 6 months

every sarms cycle only needs 2-3 weeks after your mini pct is over to recover and start again... the recovery time is extremely quick and this is a year round protocol... as you know, mk677 can be ran for the duration all year with no break whatsoever

Top Bottom