napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Layout

jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:
This will be my second cycle. It will be a bulking cycle. I am currently cutting my BF% from 16 down to 12, so I will not be starting this cycle for a few months. So, here it is:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 13-15: hCG 1,000ui/week
Weeks 16-20: Nolva 40/20/20/20, Clomid 50/50/25/25
Weeks 1-16: Aromasin 15mg/EOD (gyro prone)

On Cycle Support: 1200mg NAC, 1000mg TUDCA, Carditone for BP

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

My suggestion is, when I use HCG, I hit it at 250iu 4x a week. Thats 1000mg.

Also, in my opinion a 4 week pct is long enough, but we're all different. ALSO, use aromasin THROUGHOUT the pct also. It reduces the e2 rebound and also boost your free test!! Believe it or not I can post many studies backing this.

Enjoy it and blow up like the hulk!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pay close attention to the aromasin recommendation here as this is spot on... Clearly, the estrogen rebound and conversion prevention in pct is the most well known and very necessary but the increase in IGF levels is often overlooked and is a HUGE benefit with recovery... MAKE SURE you run it throughout your pct...

Your cycle itself is fine for the most part however i do see one large issue... You are already running dbol too high at 50 mg per day COUPLED with the fact you are gyno prone... This is a recipe for nothing but disaster bro... Drop it to 30 mg per day... TRUST ME, that's plenty, especially with test at 500... You will learn the hard way at those doses about how bad estrogen conversion can be... You can make all the same gains without half the sides is you dose this properly... everything else looks just fine... just dose aromasin accordingly as needed because this cycle will still have a lot of estrogen conversion, even at a moderate dose...

what are you doing now to get your body fat down?

I will update my cycle to reflect the Aromasin through PCT and also drop Dbol to 30mg/ED. Thank you for the heads up with that!!!! I hate gyno and don't want it any worse than it has to be.

To get my body fat down, my diet is at a 600 deficit, eating clean. Here is my macro ratio - 30c/45p/25f. Every 4th day, I am doing a refeed where I up my carbs by 100+ grams, which puts me back at maintenance for that day. I am also using GW and doing cardio three times a week. My diet is spot on and I am seeing results.

EXCELLENT... you have your head on straight, your going about it THE RIGHT WAY which is a breath of fresh air and you will continue to see the results... If you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... YOU MAY want to consider a slight shift in certain things on your cycle because you are working so hard to get body fat down and then going right into dbol... have you thought about small tweaks or changes/additions?

DylanGemelli said:
jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:
This will be my second cycle. It will be a bulking cycle. I am currently cutting my BF% from 16 down to 12, so I will not be starting this cycle for a few months. So, here it is:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

Also, in my opinion a 4 week pct is long enough, but we're all different. ALSO, use aromasin THROUGHOUT the pct also. It reduces the e2 rebound and also boost your free test!! Believe it or not I can post many studies backing this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pay close attention to the aromasin recommendation here as this is spot on... Clearly, the estrogen rebound and conversion prevention in pct is the most well known and very necessary but the increase in IGF levels is often overlooked and is a HUGE benefit with recovery... MAKE SURE you run it throughout your pct...

Your cycle itself is fine for the most part however i do see one large issue... You are already running dbol too high at 50 mg per day COUPLED with the fact you are gyno prone... This is a recipe for nothing but disaster bro... Drop it to 30 mg per day... TRUST ME, that's plenty, especially with test at 500... You will learn the hard way at those doses about how bad estrogen conversion can be... You can make all the same gains without half the sides is you dose this properly... everything else looks just fine... just dose aromasin accordingly as needed because this cycle will still have a lot of estrogen conversion, even at a moderate dose...

I will update my cycle to reflect the Aromasin through PCT and also drop Dbol to 30mg/ED. Thank you for the heads up with that!!!! I hate gyno and don't want it any worse than it has to be.

To get my body fat down, my diet is at a 600 deficit, eating clean. Here is my macro ratio - 30c/45p/25f. Every 4th day, I am doing a refeed where I up my carbs by 100+ grams, which puts me back at maintenance for that day. I am also using GW and doing cardio three times a week. My diet is spot on and I am seeing results.

EXCELLENT... you have your head on straight, your going about it THE RIGHT WAY which is a breath of fresh air and you will continue to see the results... If you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to let me know... YOU MAY want to consider a slight shift in certain things on your cycle because you are working so hard to get body fat down and then going right into dbol... have you thought about small tweaks or changes/additions?

I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

I think you are on the right track with your diet, however I would suggest doing your refeed once every 7 days, instead of every 4. I think you may be refeeding too often for a good steady rate of fat loss

RickRock said:
jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

I think you are on the right track with your diet, however I would suggest doing your refeed once every 7 days, instead of every 4. I think you may be refeeding too often for a good steady rate of fat loss

That's not a problem. It will have to start after tomorrow though because I WILL eat my half of a "clean calorie" PIZZA!!!!

fbe4dd43fcc24a7644cf736c75868ba5.jpg

Thats solid my man but a little advice on the whole refeed idea, only do it when your body really needs it and you know your body best.. When you do keep it as clean as possible because this is where a lot of guys fuck up and incorporate some dumbass cheatmeal that results in way too much spill over and is ultimately more of a setback than anything... If you're re comping I can understand the carb cycling but for strictly cutting just make sure you are on point with that and listen to your body above all else

Sent using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Redam said:
jdcain19 said:

What do you think?

Simple cycle.

I definitely agree with Rick on this one... That's way too much refeed.. I would actually go more along the lines of once every 2 weeks but once every 7 will be OK if you must... you have to understand, to achieve the goals you have, you have to have discipline which is not to say you can't cheat here or there because it actually is a benefit but making it occur too often is most definitely not... I will touch on your cycle in another response now too bro

Here is my thinking on this... Your doing everything right in terms of getting yourself in the right condition and I just fucking proud to see you have your head on straight with that... Truly, I am... HOWEVER, for me, if you were my client for instance, dbol would NOT be on your list after busting your ass the way you have... If size is what your after, why not run something that can still add that size in a much cleaner facet? So, my thinking on what is PERFECT would be to kickstart with TBOL and LGD-4033... You can get the 10-15 lbs. I am assuming your after with dbol EXCEPT, with this method, you can get the clean and sustainable gains, NO estrogen conversion, less toxicity and a MUCH higher rate of sustainability. By incorporating LGD into the mix, your adding that extra size you desire, extra strength and not just mitigating but ELIMINATING estrogen conversion from dbol use... Not to mention, with a SARM as strong as LGD, the ability to run it 12 weeks as opposed to 4-6 after Tbol is complete is allowing you to make constant and continuous gains... Here is the way I would recommend going about this to ensure goal obtainment is not only achieved but surpassed...

1-12 test E 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

KingWizard said:
Thats solid my man but a little advice on the whole refeed idea, only do it when your body really needs it and you know your body best.. When you do keep it as clean as possible because this is where a lot of guys fuck up and incorporate some dumbass cheatmeal that results in way too much spill over and is ultimately more of a setback than anything... If you're re comping I can understand the carb cycling but for strictly cutting just make sure you are on point with that and listen to your body above all else

Sent using Tapatalk

Great advice. Thank you! I am usually really disciplined and stay within my macros every single day. Even when I eat a "healthy" pizza (if there is such a thing), I stay within my macros.

DylanGemelli said:
Here is my thinking on this... Your doing everything right in terms of getting yourself in the right condition and I just fucking proud to see you have your head on straight with that... Truly, I am... HOWEVER, for me, if you were my client for instance, dbol would NOT be on your list after busting your ass the way you have... If size is what your after, why not run something that can still add that size in a much cleaner facet? So, my thinking on what is PERFECT would be to kickstart with TBOL and LGD-4033... You can get the 10-15 lbs. I am assuming your after with dbol EXCEPT, with this method, you can get the clean and sustainable gains, NO estrogen conversion, less toxicity and a MUCH higher rate of sustainability. By incorporating LGD into the mix, your adding that extra size you desire, extra strength and not just mitigating but ELIMINATING estrogen conversion from dbol use... Not to mention, with a SARM as strong as LGD, the ability to run it 12 weeks as opposed to 4-6 after Tbol is complete is allowing you to make constant and continuous gains... Here is the way I would recommend going about this to ensure goal obtainment is not only achieved but surpassed...

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I will give this some heavy consideration. I was really looking forward to the Dbol effect that I hear so much about!!! Good thing is, I already have 300 10mg Tbol on hand so I wouldn't need to buy any of that.

I will think about this as I have plenty of time.

jdcain19 said:
DylanGemelli said:

1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I will give this some heavy consideration. I was really looking forward to the Dbol effect that I hear so much about!!! Good thing is, I already have 300 10mg Tbol on hand so I wouldn't need to buy any of that.

I will think about this as I have plenty of time.

Just another option man... you should do what YOU want but I just personally think that after all the hard work your doing to cut that kind of weight, that you will be far better off with tbol but its ultimately your call...

Top Bottom