Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sarmsx

Juanm

Member
Member
How long does it usually take for sarmsx to get back to your emails? I was charged an extra bottle of s4 and have not gotten a refund. I have sent all evidence they want, statements, and I also sent them the email that said they would change the order and restore the money I was charged and have not gotten anything. Noone has answered my emails so I'm starting to worry
 
How long does it usually take for sarmsx to get back to your emails? I was charged an extra bottle of s4 and have not gotten a refund. I have sent all evidence they want, statements, and I also sent them the email that said they would change the order and restore the money I was charged and have not gotten anything. Noone has answered my emails so I'm starting to worry

how long have you been waiting? did you send it to [email protected] ??
 
I'm sure they will be getting back to you very soon brother. Right now it's the weekend so I'm not sure if they are responding, but I know they will ASAP to get you taken care of
 
Well in the morning Justin was replying just fine and he said to send him the statements and so on. I did and from then on I just didn't receive any other email. I have been going back and forth with him for a couple of days now so I don't know if they will refund me my money.
 
Yeah the thing is is that Justin was replying fine In the morning and suddenly just stopped so I don't know what happened
 
Top Bottom