napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX vs Sarms1 Comparison

I may. I'm a pretty frustrated with the process to be honest. You don't want to read what you bought may be junk. And I hate reading misinformation. I was going to start a new post on mixing sarms. I thought besides guys getting bun, say PH, mixing sarms could lead to suppression issues. Some sarms are A list and should be mixed with the B list ( not even samrs in some cases). For example, stack MK-2866 with Gw, or LGD with SR9009. But I read guys taking LGD, MK-2866, and S4 all at the same time. The body only has so many receptors.
How many sarms have you stacked for results? It's been proven time and time again through logs here that stacking powerful sarms together enhances your results considerably versus running solo.

It's no different than stacking steroids. Sarms are stacked to give a desired result as well. And the thing is that they all work a little differently on what they do, so the stacking possibilities are limitless

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have not stacked any sarms. Not saying it will not work, just saying this could be the reason why suppression varies. One guy says he had no issues with just LGD another guy says he was suppressed with it. Then you find out the second guy stacked it with S4 and Mk-2866. Big difference in my opinion.

I have not stacked any sarms. Not saying it will not work, just saying this could be the reason why suppression varies. One guy says he had no issues with just LGD another guy says he was suppressed with it. Then you find out the second guy stacked it with S4 and Mk-2866. Big difference in my opinion.

it all depends on quality and where you are getting things from etc... im sorry but ive been using and studying sarms longer than most even knew they were around... ive done tests probably now in the thousands over the years on myself and many others... so you basing something off what "some guy" said holds no real value to me whatsoever... suppression is MINIMAL at best if you have real sarms that are dosed and ran properly... look at it like this... if you run a cycle of test only or run a test and deca cycle, you would obviously be a bit more suppressed on the test and deca cycle correct? yet the same pct would be recommended... sarms suppression is not even in the same sentence as suppression with anabolics... the pct is the same regardless... ive tested this with everything and there is little difference whatsoever with suppression when stacking...

it all depends on quality and where you are getting things from etc... im sorry but ive been using and studying sarms longer than most even knew they were around... ive done tests probably now in the thousands over the years on myself and many others... so you basing something off what "some guy" said holds no real value to me whatsoever... suppression is MINIMAL at best if you have real sarms that are dosed and ran properly... look at it like this... if you run a cycle of test only or run a test and deca cycle, you would obviously be a bit more suppressed on the test and deca cycle correct? yet the same pct would be recommended... sarms suppression is not even in the same sentence as suppression with anabolics... the pct is the same regardless... ive tested this with everything and there is little difference whatsoever with suppression when stacking...

I have to agree.. very minimal suppression with sarms, and I have plenty of blood work to prove it.

Well, we have had plenty of people with logs that have stacked multiple sarms without any of the severe shutdown issues, and some have even had blood work done to show minimal suppression.

There's lots of questionable sources out there that sell PHs as sarms, so if anybody uses those of course they will get shutdown. However with a legit properly dosed source like sarmsx, you don't have that issue.

I have to agree.. very minimal suppression with sarms, and I have plenty of blood work to prove it.
Mind posting your blood work? How was it influenced by sarms? Was it sarms only cycle? (Or also aas)
Well, we have had plenty of people with logs that have stacked multiple sarms without any of the severe shutdown issues, and some have even had blood work done to show minimal suppression.

There's lots of questionable sources out there that sell PHs as sarms, so if anybody uses those of course they will get shutdown. However with a legit properly dosed source like sarmsx, you don't have that issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Update: The S4 from sarmsx was definitely more potent. She has the loss of vision sides & very hot at night where as she didn't really get that from sarms1. As far as it help with cutting, not really. She actually put on weight. Should this be happening? Should she have stacked with another sarms or var? Thoughts?

Update: The S4 from sarmsx was definitely more potent. She has the loss of vision sides & very hot at night where as she didn't really get that from sarms1. As far as it help with cutting, not really. She actually put on weight. Should this be happening? Should she have stacked with another sarms or var? Thoughts?

did her body fat drop in the process? s4 adds lean muscle but is a muscle hardener and as you know, muscle weighs a lot more than anything...

the s4 from sarmsx is the most potent you can find... nothing compares to it

did her body fat drop in the process? s4 adds lean muscle but is a muscle hardener and as you know, muscle weighs a lot more than anything...

the s4 from sarmsx is the most potent you can find... nothing compares to it
We didn't have a body comp n its a little hard to tell right now just by looking. I know when u pack on muscle it can actually look like ur getting bigger or like she says, feel like getting fatter. I'll update again with progress

We didn't have a body comp n its a little hard to tell right now just by looking. I know when u pack on muscle it can actually look like ur getting bigger or like she says, feel like getting fatter. I'll update again with progress

Definitely interested in how the rest of the progress goes

I definitely put on some nice lean muscle mass when running S4.. But I never go by the scale. I always take measurements and pictures for more accurate reading on progress. Keep us posted

I know S4 is reccomended in the cutting stack along with GW, but S4 Primary role is to increase strength and muscle hardness, correct me if i am wrong.

I know S4 is reccomended in the cutting stack along with GW, but S4 Primary role is to increase strength and muscle hardness, correct me if i am wrong.

S4 acts in a similar fashion to winstrol IMO. I'm not insinuating that it's the same thing but has similar attributes.

You're right though.. Muscle hardness and strength gains can be expected

s4 burns fat, adds lean muscle, provides huge amounts of strength, vascularity and muscle hardening as well as extra endurance benefits...

I have never ordered from Sarmsx, but Sarms1 sold me what I believe to be bunk (or extremely underdosed) Aromasin. I figured the high price + other forums backing, must be legit. But it wasn't. Makes it real hard to buy anything other than pharma grade ancillaries. And even then your "pharma" grade products could be faked.

For something that's currently legal, u think there would be really legit sources with lab results all over the place

For something that's currently legal, u think there would be really legit sources with lab results all over the place

It's not really legal in terms of marketing for human use and research Chems don't have any regulation so it's just a magnet for con artists. If it was legal to be sold for human consumption ther would be more good sources but you just have to find the serious and honest companies out there like Sarmsx. Hard to know who's legit but they do exist.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not legal for human consumption, which lies the problem. They are for research purposes only to be legal

It's not legal for human consumption, which lies the problem. They are for research purposes only to be legal

Humm so legal to buy/ sell for your pet? I noticed the little disclaimer on the bottle "Not for human consumption".

Top Bottom