napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX vs Sarms1 Comparison

Humm so legal to buy/ sell for your pet? I noticed the little disclaimer on the bottle "Not for human consumption".

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Research animals. Scientist who are testing the chemicals on animals like rats.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Research animals. Scientist who are testing the chemicals on animals like rats.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if I could get my tree frog Leonard JACKED !

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, sorry to bump this thread but I bought from sarms1 based on recommendations from other forums but I see that everyone is here saying that threir MK is actually of lower quality. I would not want to continue it if I'm not going to get the expected results, would you guys recommend me to finish this bottle or buy from sarmx and just switch products mid cycle?

I'll chime in a bit since I am still relatively new to SARMs. I ordered my first stack of S4 & GW from Sarms1. Got really good results. Dry, hard and vascular. Gave it a month off and ordered a second stack S4, GW & Ostarine. Smoothed out & put on some weight and size. Broke out some on my neck,shoulders & buttocks. Feel like it was underdosed and/or contained prohormones. Finished a week ago. Not happy about it. Ordered GW, S4, SR,& Ostarine from SarmsX today. Will update.

Hey guys, sorry to bump this thread but I bought from sarms1 based on recommendations from other forums but I see that everyone is here saying that threir MK is actually of lower quality. I would not want to continue it if I'm not going to get the expected results, would you guys recommend me to finish this bottle or buy from sarmx and just switch products mid cycle?

i would not run that shit whatsoever bro... its just a waste of your time and you dont want to end up running a half a cycle because part of it was ran with a shit product... you absolutely want to just get the right quality from the start... www.sarmsx.com

I personally wouldn't use it myself. I mean why settle for less, or use something that you know is subpar? I'd just get some from sarmsx and write it off as a loss and lesson learned

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i would not run that shit whatsoever bro... its just a waste of your time and you dont want to end up running a half a cycle because part of it was ran with a shit product... you absolutely want to just get the right quality from the start... www.sarmsx.com

For a first time cutting cycle of SARMs (ran 3 PH cycle in past) would you recommend S4 and GW together, or just run MK alone?

For a first time cutting cycle of SARMs (ran 3 PH cycle in past) would you recommend S4 and GW together, or just run MK alone?

get everything at www.sarmsx.com

this cycle is perfect for the goals you have

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Say I run 2-3 of those, would it be safe to take a fat burner during the cycle as well? If I plan on a 8 week cycle?

You really want to go 12 weeks to get best results. Otherwise you are cutting yourself a little short. It's fine to add a fat burner if you choose to, though you really won't even need it with a good sarms stack

I've only tried sarms1 ostarine and that was a few years ago. Stuff was definitely legit but can't speak for their quality now

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I've only tried sarms1 ostarine and that was a few years ago. Stuff was definitely legit but can't speak for their quality now

Years ago products were decent at sarns1. That's definitely not the case at all now

get everything at www.sarmsx.com

this cycle is perfect for the goals you have

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Would you recommend starting at a lower dose then after a week or so up the dosages?

Years ago products were decent at sarns1. That's definitely not the case at all now

Yea glad you and dylan spread the word about them since you guys knew the inside operations of that company... so what happened did they start out buying quality raws to make a good name for themselves and then sold out and bought their raws from china like 99% of companies? 😂

Top Bottom