napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

[SARMSX] 40% OFF Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking at the 8 week power stack or buy 3 get 2 LGD deal for bulking...any thoughts? and should I use a PCT after?

@9th Wonder, they did :) thanks, I am a newbie so do not mean to sound naive but here goes, how do I dose from the doppler since it is in liquid form, say i want to start with 15mg

hey brother, you want to dose RAD at 20 mg per day.. this would be two full droppers each morning...

Im looking at the 8 week power stack or buy 3 get 2 LGD deal for bulking...any thoughts? and should I use a PCT after?

i would go with the 12 week stack... you can also get the mini pct you need at sarmsx as well... this is the full cycle layout.. here's the links to everything you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC and https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1?sort=p.price&order=ASC

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I did not know SAMRSX started carrying a mini pct! Nice!
Yep, already in a stack right there on the site, which saves you money and is convenient!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

is it possible sarmsx could be having a Valentine's Day special ?

You never know bro. I'd say it's a strong possibility a sale will be coming in the near future at some point :)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would love to know more about the products and make a purchase, but I am two weeks in waiting for a response to a question. Apparently customer service isn't a strong suite for sarmsx.

I would love to know more about the products and make a purchase, but I am two weeks in waiting for a response to a question. Apparently customer service isn't a strong suite for sarmsx.

What's your question man? I'm sure it got overlooked by accident.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom