napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Storage/Transportation Questions

bilalra1

Hello all,

I just received my gw and ostarine from sarmsx as well as the mini pct stack (liquiclo and gw). All of the blue vials are wrapped in plain paper (i'm assuming to prevent exposure to light). I have a few questions about the storage and transportation of these sarms vials from sarmsx.

1) How do i properly store them? I've read online that sarms need to be kept in a colder climate of about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. My dilemma is that that I am one of those naturally, intolerant to cold, individuals. However, I can tolerate hot/warmer temperatures with relative ease. To put it into perspective how intolerant to cold and how tolerant to heat I am, the temperature in my apartment never drops below 78 degrees Fahrenheit (on average near 80 to be honest). Also, during the spring/summer months, I never use A/C and just keep my windows open solely, even if its like 100+ degrees Fahrenheit outside. So should I keep my sarms in my fridge? I think the fridge may be too cold and the liquid might begin freezing. How can I properly store my sarms given my situation? Is there any like cold temperature insulator I could keep my vials in or something? Also, since the vials were wrapped, I assume I need to keep the sarms in a place devoid of any light penetrance (like the back of a dressing drawer), correct?

2) I tend to travel back from my apartment in college and home on a weekly basis and would need to transport my sarms back and forth. What would be the most precautions I should take when transporting the blue vials? Will the quality of the sarms be compromised in any way if I keep them in my school bag? What should I put the vials in when transporting them in my school bag (like a separate, smaller, black bag)?

Thanks again my Isarms/sarmsx family.

The sarms are wrapped in paper for shipping purposes to keep them stable in transport. It has nothing to do with light exposure.

You are overthinking the storage thing. The main thing is keeping them away from sunlight and away from temperature extremes. Do not refrigerate them. Room temperature is fine as long as it doesn't get terribly hot for long periods of time.

Hello all,

I just received my gw and ostarine from sarmsx as well as the mini pct stack (liquiclo and gw). All of the blue vials are wrapped in plain paper (i'm assuming to prevent exposure to light). I have a few questions about the storage and transportation of these sarms vials from sarmsx.

1) How do i properly store them? I've read online that sarms need to be kept in a colder climate of about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. My dilemma is that that I am one of those naturally, intolerant to cold, individuals. However, I can tolerate hot/warmer temperatures with relative ease. To put it into perspective how intolerant to cold and how tolerant to heat I am, the temperature in my apartment never drops below 78 degrees Fahrenheit (on average near 80 to be honest). Also, during the spring/summer months, I never use A/C and just keep my windows open solely, even if its like 100+ degrees Fahrenheit outside. So should I keep my sarms in my fridge? I think the fridge may be too cold and the liquid might begin freezing. How can I properly store my sarms given my situation? Is there any like cold temperature insulator I could keep my vials in or something? Also, since the vials were wrapped, I assume I need to keep the sarms in a place devoid of any light penetrance (like the back of a dressing drawer), correct?

2) I tend to travel back from my apartment in college and home on a weekly basis and would need to transport my sarms back and forth. What would be the most precautions I should take when transporting the blue vials? Will the quality of the sarms be compromised in any way if I keep them in my school bag? What should I put the vials in when transporting them in my school bag (like a separate, smaller, black bag)?

Thanks again my Isarms/sarmsx family.
where did you read that they need to be in a cold climate? thats completely false... they need to be stored in a cool and dry place, like a medicine cabinet for example... you are severely overthinking bro... you are not going to compromise anything, just relax and enjoy the cycle bro

Thanks for the clarification, Rick. Can you clarify what you mean by "terribly hot"? For example, my room at home is in the attic floor of the house and it gets up to 90+ degrees Fahrenheit and my sarms are usually in that room for months, so would it be a better to keep them in a cooler place in the house like the basement for example where its usually room temperature even during the summer? Also, what is the shelf life on the sarms and how would I be able to tell if they are past their "expiry" date?

Thanks for the clarification, Rick. Can you clarify what you mean by "terribly hot"? For example, my room at home is in the attic floor of the house and it gets up to 90+ degrees Fahrenheit and my sarms are usually in that room for months, so would it be a better to keep them in a cooler place in the house like the basement for example where its usually room temperature even during the summer? Also, what is the shelf life on the sarms and how would I be able to tell if they are past their "expiry" date?
that is too hot man... you do not want them in that type of heat... they will last 2 years if you store them right

Thanks for the responses, Dylan. I will keep them in room temperature as often as I can and in my drawer away from sunlight and humidity. And thats great to know because I am contemplating whether I want to begin my cycle of osta and gw from sarmsx in February or May. I am worried that if I begin my cycle in February, I will be suppressed within a few weeks and therefore my cognitive capacities are going to take a hit (because of symptoms like difficulty in concentrating and memory, lethargy, depression, demotivation etc, present with low testosterone that are experienced when suppressed) for the rest of the semester while on the 12 week cycle until finals aren't over, then I'd start my mini pct. The other option I have is to begin my cycle in May, after the semester is over, when it wouldn't be as imperative for me to remain sharp, cognitively speaking that is, and I'd be able to devote much more time to training and nutrition etc. What do you think I should do, Dylan and Rick?

Thanks for the responses, Dylan. I will keep them in room temperature as often as I can and in my drawer away from sunlight and humidity. And thats great to know because I am contemplating whether I want to begin my cycle of osta and gw from sarmsx in February or May. I am worried that if I begin my cycle in February, I will be suppressed within a few weeks and therefore my cognitive capacities are going to take a hit (because of symptoms like difficulty in concentrating and memory, lethargy, depression, demotivation etc, present with low testosterone that are experienced when suppressed) for the rest of the semester while on the 12 week cycle until finals aren't over, then I'd start my mini pct. The other option I have is to begin my cycle in May, after the semester is over, when it wouldn't be as imperative for me to remain sharp, cognitively speaking that is, and I'd be able to devote much more time to training and nutrition etc. What do you think I should do, Dylan and Rick?

Bro, I think you are worrying yourself to death here.....seriously. You overthinking the shit out of this and making things way more complicated than they need to be. Sarms have some suppression but they are not going to shut you down and affect you like that at all.

I take mine with me all the time. I just toss them in a toiletry bag. The glass is pretty thick so don't worry about them breaking. I've dropped them before and didn't break. You'll be fine bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, Rick, I just don't want to be like all the other young guys who mess up and come back here after being clueless and reckless, making mistakes, only to come back here and have Dylan say, "I told you so", so I wanted to be better than the rest by rather over-analyzing than under-analyzing, taking every single detail of my life into consideration and preparing as needed.

Thanks for the advice, Caleb. I will wrap them in a small towel for some extra cushion and put them into my toiletry bag when transporting in my backpack.

Good plan then they won't clunk around. Pretty tough glass, I've dropped mine and they haven't broken but better safe then sorry! Good luck with your cycle bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom