napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS recommendation for women

absolutely awesome! congratulations on everything your doing!

which sarms will you running along with primo?

SR and Cardarine.
The AAS I notice don't have the kick that I am looking for, yeah I'm stronger but boy my cardio went to shit.....I don't do pre-workout drink(I hate them)-I still have some so I'd like to stack them with Primo. Im also still not used to seeing how much more mass i put on, looking like a fat person in my eyes sometime. The only time I look decent is when I'm at the gym lol. Work clothes making me look stuffed and thick..........I need to learn to dial all these in

SR and Cardarine.
The AAS I notice don't have the kick that I am looking for, yeah I'm stronger but boy my cardio went to shit.....I don't do pre-workout drink(I hate them)-I still have some so I'd like to stack them with Primo. Im also still not used to seeing how much more mass i put on, looking like a fat person in my eyes sometime. The only time I look decent is when I'm at the gym lol. Work clothes making me look stuffed and thick..........I need to learn to dial all these in

Those should go very well with the primo, and should also help,your cardio a great deal. Another great thing you could add would be S4 which will harden you up quite a bit

Top Bottom