napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS / Peptide Stack for weightloss (Fat loss, cutting) can HCG be paired in stack

scbirdie88

I have read a lot of posts and have learned a lot from your shared knowledge and experience! 
I have a few questions still and was hoping to get some help or advice.
I would like to inquire about some recommended SARM / Peptide stacks to assist in body fat loss, weight loss (Wanting this to come from fat loss of course) cutting and endurance while retaining muscle. I am a big fan of this website and have learned a lot regarding SARMs and peptides. Where my question and slight confusion resides is the dose of these peptides, how much and how many times a day, and what diet should be followed with these supplements. I have used HCG in the past and had great results with this supplement, breaking the rules and working out while on the VLCD, just increasing my protein intake to supplement the muscle breakdown that occurred in my trainings. My best friend and roommate is a competitor in Women’s Physique and is rocking it! We both lost a lot of weight together through a lot of time in the gym and our marvelous meal prep Sunday /Mondays! While she progressed into the world of competition I got side tracked for about 8 months by a very nasty divorce. My workouts weren’t consistent or at the intensity they had been at before. Nutrition suffered as well, not wanting to eat or replacing dinner with drinks. (Not recommended) C'Est la Vie, “That’s Life” and this past has made me better in many ways instead of bitter. Now sober, happy, hitting consistent workouts and my diet mostly sound I am looking to step things up. My ambition is to compete in late summer 2018. My Roommate has recommended that I try the following:
Sarms: GW-1516, S-4, Lgd 4033, Mk 677, Mk-2866, RAD 140
Peptides: HGH Fragment 176-191, Melanotan 2 (Appetite suppressant and assistance to no longer glow in the dark), CJC 1295 W/DAC, Ipamorelin, ghrp-2.
I also have HCG that I have not reconstitute yet, I used this successfully in the past for weight loss to get through plateaus. I am not sure if I can stack this as well.
I am asking for assistance and recommendations. I am not sure what to buy first, how to cycle these, what should be stacked together and what should not, what the proper dose is, how many times a day, and the proper diet to combine with these.
Bio: I am a 29 year old female, 5’7, my average weight has been around 175- 180lbs. I have been lifting for 14 years (Of course this means I started when I was 15 when I became involved in track & Field and Powerlifting there were some years of learning involved in those 14) At my heaviest I weighed 265 at 15 years old, changing my lifestyle and Midwest farm kid diet I started to lose weight and get in better health. 2 years ago I started monitoring my grain intake and broke past a huge barrier dropping from 225 to 175. I workout 4-6 times a week combining HIIT cardio, LSD cardio, powerlifting as well as the standard structure lifts. My diet is primarily lean meats, low glycemic fruits and veggies. I don’t eat many grains. Now that I have cycled off HCG I can start to incorporate healthy fats. I drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and drink coffee in the mornings to get past the zombie drag.
Thank you for reading and any advice and assistance is greatly appreciated!

I have read a lot of posts and have learned a lot from your shared knowledge and experience! 
I have a few questions still and was hoping to get some help or advice.
I would like to inquire about some recommended SARM / Peptide stacks to assist in body fat loss, weight loss (Wanting this to come from fat loss of course) cutting and endurance while retaining muscle. I am a big fan of this website and have learned a lot regarding SARMs and peptides. Where my question and slight confusion resides is the dose of these peptides, how much and how many times a day, and what diet should be followed with these supplements. I have used HCG in the past and had great results with this supplement, breaking the rules and working out while on the VLCD, just increasing my protein intake to supplement the muscle breakdown that occurred in my trainings. My best friend and roommate is a competitor in Women’s Physique and is rocking it! We both lost a lot of weight together through a lot of time in the gym and our marvelous meal prep Sunday /Mondays! While she progressed into the world of competition I got side tracked for about 8 months by a very nasty divorce. My workouts weren’t consistent or at the intensity they had been at before. Nutrition suffered as well, not wanting to eat or replacing dinner with drinks. (Not recommended) C'Est la Vie, “That’s Life” and this past has made me better in many ways instead of bitter. Now sober, happy, hitting consistent workouts and my diet mostly sound I am looking to step things up. My ambition is to compete in late summer 2018. My Roommate has recommended that I try the following:
Sarms: GW-1516, S-4, Lgd 4033, Mk 677, Mk-2866, RAD 140
Peptides: HGH Fragment 176-191, Melanotan 2 (Appetite suppressant and assistance to no longer glow in the dark), CJC 1295 W/DAC, Ipamorelin, ghrp-2.
I also have HCG that I have not reconstitute yet, I used this successfully in the past for weight loss to get through plateaus. I am not sure if I can stack this as well.
I am asking for assistance and recommendations. I am not sure what to buy first, how to cycle these, what should be stacked together and what should not, what the proper dose is, how many times a day, and the proper diet to combine with these.
Bio: I am a 29 year old female, 5’7, my average weight has been around 175- 180lbs. I have been lifting for 14 years (Of course this means I started when I was 15 when I became involved in track & Field and Powerlifting there were some years of learning involved in those 14) At my heaviest I weighed 265 at 15 years old, changing my lifestyle and Midwest farm kid diet I started to lose weight and get in better health. 2 years ago I started monitoring my grain intake and broke past a huge barrier dropping from 225 to 175. I workout 4-6 times a week combining HIIT cardio, LSD cardio, powerlifting as well as the standard structure lifts. My diet is primarily lean meats, low glycemic fruits and veggies. I don’t eat many grains. Now that I have cycled off HCG I can start to incorporate healthy fats. I drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and drink coffee in the mornings to get past the zombie drag.
Thank you for reading and any advice and assistance is greatly appreciated!
Welcome to isarms! Glad to have you with us.

The sarms triple stack would be my best recommendation to you. It's perfect for females, and gives great fat loss, endurance and lean mass and strength gains

I wouldn't waste your time with peptides

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

If you need a quality legit sarms source, biotech has them available. Email them at [email protected] for order info

DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use hcg period!

i am not a fan of peptides at all and would not include them whatsoever here...

the sarms triple stack is far and away the best option for you... its the best stack for females that really produces the strongest results....

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Peptides are so hit and miss in regard to their quality. I would stick to sarms as they really cover all aspects whether it’s cutting, bulk, repair, recomping etc. you can’t go wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much RickRock and Dylan for your feedback this gives a lot of transparency on what I should order and progress forward with. Also thank you for letting me know about peptides being unreliable and to steer clear from HCG. I have emailed: mailto:[email protected] and inquired about their SARM Products.
I have 2 more short questions: (diet and what should be the next step after the 12 week triple stack of these SARMS)
Would you guys recommend a certain diet to follow while using this stack? I have read that the Keto diet is best to follow but don’t know how much validity there is to that. I have read ion some posts both yay and nay sayers of this theory. I currently follow a low glycemic carb/ grain free diet, high protein and moderate fat. Since I have lots of veggies/ greens and some low GI fruit it is not a true Ketosis diet. I do not have a GI Gluten intolerance however eating even whole grains make me feel tired and my skin gets itchy and breaks out worse from keratosis pilaris. I cut out grains and my skin clears and energy increases.

One more quick question if you have any experience or feedback. Have you heard any reviews regarding the source: Top Peptides as being a reliable source for SARMS? this is the one my roommate has used.

Sorry thinking of a couple questions on my break from work.
1.) What diet would you recomend on this stack. I currently follow a low glycemic diet, it is not full blown keto dioet.
2.) What you recomend following after the 12 week cucle of these 3 SARMS?
With SARMS should you cycle off them or is there a 2nd stack that you would recomend?

i hate the keto diet... you CANNOT stay on that diet log term and being too low carb for too long will only hurt you, not help you.. so i am always against it...

after 12 weeks of sarms, you take 3-4 weeks off and then DEPENDENT upon your goals, you would start a new cycle but thats all goal dependent... i cannot guess your goals and just make up a stack... that something thats best to decide and plan about 3/4 the way through this cycle... thinking that far ahead is only a hinderance.. you focus on the task at hand and then go from there and then i will help you set up a new cycle...

YOU NEVER USE PEPTIDE STORES TO BUY SARMS... THATS LIKE RULE #1..

Thank you very much for this information, I greatly appreciate your feedback and advice! You have been extremely helpful and have saved me a lot of money by not following her advice in purchasing through the peptide source.
I will look into the SARM source recommended RickRock recommended:
Do you have any other legitimate sources that would be good outlets to order the mk2866,
S4 (ANDARINE) and GW-501516 (CARDARINE) from?

Top Bottom