napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in EU

Where can i buy, trustworthy sarms in the EU? :)

Honestly the sources in the EU pretty much suck brother, what country do you live in the EU. In some countries SARMS are perfectly legal and you can purchase from overseas, the US in this case. Some EU countries have more stricter laws then others. Most people who want to use the EU postal system, source there stuff from the UK.

If you insist on the local approach due to custom issues, I would recommend going on a UK bodybuilding website they can source you anything and know the EU system pretty much better then anybody. I believe me and Krill are the only ones that reside on this forums from Europe and Krill dosent even reside in the EU but Norway. Oh by the screw the EU

Your going to be very hard pressed finding anything woth a shit there bro... Oure essence will ship you to you as they ship to europe daily... This is far and away your best option... Check out www.pureesseneresearch.com

I think its very important for the OP to first find the legality of the product in question in his respective country of residence. Individual customs issues and laws vary greatly in EU member states. For example Customs in the country I reside in are some of the toughest in the world and anything and I mean anything that is a supplement or medical is illegal to import into the country. You have to go to Customs for anything valued or might be valued at more then 30 euro and guess what they deem everything more valueable then 30 euro. So you have to go down to pay the VAT tax and pick the item up. They may ask you to open the package up to asses true value. Guess what Pills and liquids immediately confiscated and the rub is you still owe them the tax. That is not uncommon here in the EU so its best to find out how your local customs handles things.

I think its very important for the OP to first find the legality of the product in question in his respective country of residence. Individual customs issues and laws vary greatly in EU member states. For example Customs in the country I reside in are some of the toughest in the world and anything and I mean anything that is a supplement or medical is illegal to import into the country. You have to go to Customs for anything valued or might be valued at more then 30 euro and guess what they deem everything more valueable then 30 euro. So you have to go down to pay the VAT tax and pick the item up. They may ask you to open the package up to asses true value. Guess what Pills and liquids immediately confiscated and the rub is you still owe them the tax. That is not uncommon here in the EU so its best to find out how your local customs handles things.

Pure essence has extreme success shipping to Europe bro, so I don't see an issue at all. I honestly don't recall a single issue ever getting sarms there from pure essence. They have their own way around customs with their color coding bottles and dropping content labels to ensure safe passage through customs.

There have been countless happy pure essence customers there for quite some time now

you know as well as anyone that they are not labeled what they are when they are shipped... there is also an awareness by pure essence when they ship of what dollar amount to claim to avoid this issue as well.. most companies do not take any of these things into consideration

just ordered this one to see if they get through costums :D then i can order more :D
looking forward to it ;)

I'm sure you won't have any problems bro, and I'm sure you will love the stack. Remember that when you order more, pure essence is running a sale right now. 25% off using the code DEC25

just ordered this one to see if they get through costums :D then i can order more :D
looking forward to it ;)

your going to to absolutely love it... you will have no issues with customs and if for some strange reason you did, you get a free reship minus shipping anyway... let us know how everything goes bro, your going to be extremely pleased

your going to to absolutely love it... you will have no issues with customs and if for some strange reason you did, you get a free reship minus shipping anyway... let us know how everything goes bro, your going to be extremely pleased

do you know how fast they ship? to denmark?

Top Bottom