napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True Nutrition new flavor... Cinnamon bun!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I received an email from tru nutrition today announcing a brand new tru flavor... Cinna bun! For those not familiar, tru flavors are all natural and flavored with stevia as opposed to sucralose... Far more healthy to consume... Other tru flavors i have tried are chocolate fudge brownie, chocolate coconut bar and wild berry... The first two chocolate flavors are excellent while the wild beery was so wretched that i had to return it... Ill order the cinna bun flavor during black friday and give my feedback...

I received an email from tru nutrition today announcing a brand new tru flavor... Cinna bun! For those not familiar, tru flavors are all natural and flavored with stevia as opposed to sucralose... Far more healthy to consume... Other tru flavors i have tried are chocolate fudge brownie, chocolate coconut bar and wild berry... The first two chocolate flavors are excellent while the wild beery was so wretched that i had to return it... Ill order the cinna bun flavor during black friday and give my feedback...

Nice I like TN. You got it bud, the first two chocolates are great. After I tried Blueberry... I decided to never touch any fruit flavors from them lmao... Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the cinna bun flavor.

OMG the blueberry and strawberry banana were fucking horrible all I could do to choke em down had a medicine aftertaste . now the chocolate pnut butter cup is awesome and the java mocha is too. vanilla cake isn't bad

sounds like the flavors are hit and miss. let us know about the cinna buns

I love TN protein but the flavored are not always great. Sounds like others have had similar experiences.

Cinnabun is my usual go to flavor for protein powder so im hoping for a positive review DG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have it next week guys and will be updating on it... The blueberry muffin is not even available anymore so I am sure I was not the only unhappy one on that! The chocolate flavors are excellent and the mixes are unbeatable but I would urge you to avoid any fruity flavors... The only one I had like that which was good was the orange creamsicle...

I generally do a mix of rHBY/soy free whey isolate at 25%, 25% micellar casein, 25% concentrate and 25% grass fed protein...

Do they have a Black Friday sale going on tomorrow that you know of? I'm in need of getting some protein, and if they are offering a deal tomorrow that would be sweet

Do they have a Black Friday sale going on tomorrow that you know of? I'm in need of getting some protein, and if they are offering a deal tomorrow that would be sweet

yes, i just ordered with it right now... the code is black10 10% off is the most they offer throughout the year but its better than nothing... raw dynamix has a 15% off sale... the code is deals

yes, i just ordered with it right now... the code is black10 10% off is the most they offer throughout the year but its better than nothing... raw dynamix has a 15% off sale... the code is deals

Awesome bro. Thank you! I need to stock up

Sweet. I was able to put an order in late last night on TN. Thanks for looking out!

Top Bottom