napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms.forsale question

Nikon

I've bought mk-677 several times from sarms.forsale and am very happy with them. I just made an order and the packaging is now different. No biggie there but the bottle says 50mg/Oz and usually it's 20/Oz. Is the label wrong or is it 50/Oz now? Major dosing difference. I tried the chat feature but it's night and I can't get anyone.

50 oz? huh?? they never said oz at anytime... ive never a sarm say oz on anything?

I know they changed labels and appearance a few months ago...

My bad. ML. So the label reads 50mg/ml. See attached. I reached out to the company but no response 20220218_163344.jpg

I've bought mk-677 several times from sarms.forsale and am very happy with them. I just made an order and the packaging is now different. No biggie there but the bottle says 50mg/Oz and usually it's 20/Oz. Is the label wrong or is it 50/Oz now? Major dosing difference. I tried the chat feature but it's night and I can't get anyone.
Same as posting when people are asleep.

These type of things happens especially when you buy a bulk of labels or things of that nature so it is great to see that people caught it and especially nice to see it being handled so swiftly!

Top Bottom