napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms for women

lever333

My wife trains very hard (5 days/week - mix of crossfit, lifting) and eats very well. She is now 36 and just feels like she is stuck with her "body" - she wants to just feel more comfortable in her clothes, body, etc...She is 5'8" about 150lbs, overall in good shape but she seems to have plateaued.

Part of me believes maybe its hormonal thing - such as cortisol (high, she is always stressed), or something else.

If you had to pick once Sarm, what would it be?

My wife trains very hard (5 days/week - mix of crossfit, lifting) and eats very well. She is now 36 and just feels like she is stuck with her "body" - she wants to just feel more comfortable in her clothes, body, etc...She is 5'8" about 150lbs, overall in good shape but she seems to have plateaued.

Part of me believes maybe its hormonal thing - such as cortisol (high, she is always stressed), or something else.

my first pick would be gw501516, absolutely... it is the very best option for cortisol control and the king of overall performance enhancement... it will increase metabolism, endurance, and also improve cholesterol and blood pressure... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

I would defnitely go with GW here which will help,her out in a number of ways.

I have to agree with all. S4 is my gf's favorite though. GW she never seemed to comment on. I dunno why. Maybe she didn't know where the effects were coming from.

Top Bottom