napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for Bridging between AAS & in AAS PCT

MichaelN

Hey Guys,

BACKGROUND INFO
----------------------

I've used sarms solo before, but i recently took a plunge into the world of AAS... and they work much better with me than sarms ever did PERSONALLY. Never been accused of PED's until the last 2 months, and I hear it daily now haha.
Anyway, I'm looking to bridge between AAS cycles with Sarms. I have got bloodwork at week 0, week 7, will get week 14 and week 20 etc with an endocronologist who is.... experienced with AAS. My bloodwork was all perfect, organs, hormones etc.
Here is my cycle.

CYCLE INFO
-------------

1-16 Test-E 350mg (175mg Mon/Thurs)
1-16 Primo-E 500mg (250mg Mon/Thurs)
12-18 Anavar 40mg per day (20 morn, 20 night)
Arimidex 3-18 1mg per week (0.5mg split Tue/Fri) (Pharma Grade)

PCT
19-24 Cardarine 20mg per day (10 morn, 10 night)
19-22 Clomid 100/50/50/50 (Pharma Grade)

I have recomped extremely well off this so far (week 11 atm) put on about 4kg muscle, maybe 1kg water and lost 2kg fat, eating roughly at or slightly above maintenance

MY QUESTION
----------------
I am looking to bridge into my next cycle with SARMS, and thought I would get info now so I can be ready when the time comes.

1. Should I add anything minimally suppressive into PCT (Ostarine)? Note, I have run osta solo in the past at 25mg/day and I got fairly suppressed, bloodwork confirmed it put me to the cusp of low normal. I hope to maintain my gains during PCT.
2. What should I run as the bridge? I plan to bridge for maybe 8 weeks where I will eat in a slight surplus to ensure I maintain my gainzz. I don't want to do anything too hardcore in the bridge. Just enough to maintain my gains, as I am definitely prone to suppression and am naturally low T.
3. Does the bridge require a PCT, or can i just go straight back into pinning AAS? (I will probably run HCG according to my endo's advice to ensure my balls are fine lol)

Thanks in advance for your help and advice. I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

the bridge will require a mini pct which is included in the layout and you can go back into a steroid cycle right after you complete it...

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan,

I'm already taking lots of fish oils, milk thistle etc for my organs/blood pressure, but I will most definetely look into Organ ST.

1. Just to clarify, during the AAS PCT I should run mk-2866 (ostarine) for 4 weeks, and then an additional 12 weeks during the bridge? Same with Cardarine, should that be included in the AAS PCT AND also the sarms bridge?

2. Are there any drawbacks in making the bridge shorter, say 8 weeks? I respond considerably better to AAS than SARMS, from past experience, so I prefer to get on that ASAP without falling into the blast and cruise mindset.
I've experienced heavy suppression in the past from sarms, confirmed by bloodwork, so I much prefer pinning/AAS and having exogenous test in my system (as I have recently found out).

3, I suppose, is it possible that I run a light bridge and then hop onto another AAS cycle, rather than a full SARMS stack, as the one suggested above? I would definetely get bloods done every 6 weeks just to make sure, and will only commence AAS again if health markers are g2g.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan,

I'm already taking lots of fish oils, milk thistle etc for my organs/blood pressure, but I will most definetely look into Organ ST.

1. Just to clarify, during the AAS PCT I should run mk-2866 (ostarine) for 4 weeks, and then an additional 12 weeks during the bridge? Same with Cardarine, should that be included in the AAS PCT AND also the sarms bridge?

2. Are there any drawbacks in making the bridge shorter, say 8 weeks? I respond considerably better to AAS than SARMS, from past experience, so I prefer to get on that ASAP without falling into the blast and cruise mindset.
I've experienced heavy suppression in the past from sarms, confirmed by bloodwork, so I much prefer pinning/AAS and having exogenous test in my system (as I have recently found out).

3, I suppose, is it possible that I run a light bridge and then hop onto another AAS cycle, rather than a full SARMS stack, as the one suggested above? I would definetely get bloods done every 6 weeks just to make sure, and will only commence AAS again if health markers are g2g.

Thanks again.

1. Yes

2. Sarms dont peak until week 8 so stopping when they peak isnt ideal but u do whatever u want

3. U can do whatever u want. I just provide the way things are done in the safest and most effective way

So really you can run a bridge if you want to. It really comes down to a definition of bridge.

Once you are done your PCT you need to take time off from anything suppressive (should be at least 2-3 months or unless bloods say you are good to go).

That means you can run cardarine, sr9009 (sten), and mk677 (nutrobal).

If you want to run a bridge with sarms that can suppress (s4, osta, lgd, rad140) then you would need to treat it just like you were taking an AAS cycle in that you will want to run a mini pct (which I always run a low dose of clomid and a latural test booster like M1MK or N2Generate) and take some time off until you recover.

For me I usually run once AAS cycle a year and I will run a combination of suppressive and non-suppressive sarm stacks in between.

Top Bottom