napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS capsules... Some GOOD news

Very nice. I mean the liquid does taste shitty but I mean just chase it with some water and it's good to go. Caps however are more convenient and I wouldn't mind those at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
im highly looking forward to it!

Hey forgot to ask. How will the caps of they go to them effect the dosing of say s4 and rad140? Since those can vary. Also for women since they would need a lower dosage

Hey forgot to ask. How will the caps of they go to them effect the dosing of say s4 and rad140? Since those can vary. Also for women since they would need a lower dosage

Probably depends on how the dosage is per cap

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I haven’t seen it......

I have heard a lot of concern from many places about the practice of using pro hormones to fill capsules as companies now can’t sell them and they already have a large stockpile. My question is whether this same concept ever applies to the liquids? Could manufacturers also be dissolving prohormones in liquid and selling them as Sarms? If you take a capsule and feel you are getting results, still might be concerned it’s prohormones. But if taking liquid and getting results, no concern of prohormones?

Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I haven’t seen it......

I have heard a lot of concern from many places about the practice of using pro hormones to fill capsules as companies now can’t sell them and they already have a large stockpile. My question is whether this same concept ever applies to the liquids? Could manufacturers also be dissolving prohormones in liquid and selling them as Sarms? If you take a capsule and feel you are getting results, still might be concerned it’s prohormones. But if taking liquid and getting results, no concern of prohormones?
anyone could put prohormones in liquid or capsules... its all about WHO YOU CAN TRUST... you CAN put real sarms in capsules and you CAN put real sarms in liquid... as i said, its about THE COMPANY

i would assume they would be dosed accordingly but i have no clue as of now how they will be dosed..

i would assume they would be dosed accordingly but i have no clue as of now how they will be dosed..

so on a personal note Dylan, where did you end up? are you continuing with TRT or did you stop, heard you mention it a couple of times on your videos

I have confirmation that sarmsx will in fact be switching to capsules as they reopen which will indeed be this year... They are aiming for the middle of next week so stay tuned for further updates...

Has the 501516 capsule form been tested in the field and confirmed as effective as the liquid form? That's very important for continuity of research currently in progress as more sample is needed soon.

Last edited:
Has the 501516 capsule form been tested in the field and confirmed as effective as the liquid form? That's very important for continuity of research currently in progress as more sample is needed soon.
brother, i posted this thread over a year ago and said they would not release anything of the sort until it was fully tested etc.. i THINK they've had enough time to do that and im pretty damn sure they would NEVER release them if they were not fully tested

brother, i posted this thread over a year ago and said they would not release anything of the sort until it was fully tested etc.. i THINK they've had enough time to do that and im pretty damn sure they would NEVER release them if they were not fully tested

Thanks and I really appreciate the freaking hard work you're doing bro to get the new line to market.

Top Bottom