napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Bulking Stack

Leo_T

Hi isarms

I wanted to get some feedback on my sarms bulking stack.

Info: age 36, weight 96 kg (lost around 9 kg since mid May 2021). Still trying to lose more weight. I have been working out since age 18, on and off. But this year I started again after a 3 years break.

So I would start this sarms bulking stack around mid September 2021:

LGD-4033

S-4

RAD-140

MK-2866

Thank you Dylan for your videos they helpful. You said LGD, MK-2866 don’t need PCT. But what about S4 and RAD?

I already have Clomid 50 mg.

Thank for very much.

Dylan is the sarms guru.

the nice thing about sarms is they are versatile. I personally recommend for bulking LGD and RAD of fyour list.

Hi isarms

I wanted to get some feedback on my sarms bulking stack.

Info: age 36, weight 96 kg (lost around 9 kg since mid May 2021). Still trying to lose more weight. I have been working out since age 18, on and off. But this year I started again after a 3 years break.

So I would start this sarms bulking stack around mid September 2021:

LGD-4033

S-4

RAD-140

MK-2866

Thank you Dylan for your videos they helpful. You said LGD, MK-2866 don’t need PCT. But what about S4 and RAD?

I already have Clomid 50 mg.

Thank for very much.
Hey brother... i think there is some confusion here... i never, at any time said lgd and mk2866 did not require pct... if you could, please show me where i ever said that... i can one million percent guarantee you i never have... the 3 that do not need a pct are mk677, gw501516 and sr9009... that would be it...

as far as the cycle goes, i definitely like the stack plan itself... its a very nice stack and can offer you a wide variety of benefits

Hey brother... i think there is some confusion here... i never, at any time said lgd and mk2866 did not require pct... if you could, please show me where i ever said that... i can one million percent guarantee you i never have... the 3 that do not need a pct are mk677, gw501516 and sr9009... that would be it...

as far as the cycle goes, i definitely like the stack plan itself... its a very nice stack and can offer you a wide variety of benefits
Thank you Dylan.

Sorry, it’s my mistake. I must miss heard in the video. Thank you for correcting me. I tried to rewatch the video so I got everything correct.

Dylan, with my stack how should my PCT be?

I found one on a different post:

Clomid 50/25/25/25?

Thank you for your response and correct my post. Appreciate it and thank you for all the videos again.

I saw your video again. I misunderstood when watching it.

Thank you Dylan.

Sorry, it’s my mistake. I must miss heard in the video. Thank you for correcting me. I tried to rewatch the video so I got everything correct.

Dylan, with my stack how should my PCT be?

I found one on a different post:

Clomid 50/25/25/25?

Thank you for your response and correct my post. Appreciate it and thank you for all the videos again.
no biggie bro, just wanted to make sure you had it clear because those are very very important details!

here is the FULL layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Follow Dylan's layout precisely as its laid out. The very best quality for sarms I can recommend is sarms4sale

Dylan gave you a perfect protocol to follow. Check out sarms.forsale for your needs and you're all set

no biggie bro, just wanted to make sure you had it clear because those are very very important details!

here is the FULL layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day
Thank you Dylan for the protocol and PCT.

Let me look into the N2generate, same time check sarms for sale.

Top Bottom