napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs; bulking stack

I'm surprised to see that none of you agree with this. I mean, Dylan Gemelli told me that SARMs are completely safe and I can use them without any problem. Even LGD and RAD with a mini PCT afterwards. Guys I appreciate all the opinions and suggestions. Can anyone notify Dylan to help out?
TX TERROR;
1)what do you mean by saying " don't make the same mistakes I did"?
2)The pick of testosterone. And that is? Probably the time when you "become" a man like elders use to say? That time is when you make tons of gains naturally, obviously, but what about if you are using SARMs then?
3)so as you wrote, s4, GW and mk are safe even for my age, what about sr9009 ?
4)I'm trying to perfect my diet and training but that requires years. To save some time I read articles, researches from laboratories and universities, I'm watching videos on YouTube and in general I'm gathering as much knowledge as possible. I know of course that many "experts" have 0 knowledge to benefit from. That's something that no one can avoid. im willing to work and I do so, I don't want the "magic pill" to transform myself. i just feel like i do not have enough time...

Exactly a month ago, a friend died on a severe car accident. He was only 16 years old..... By the time he left, i already knew about aas and sarms and i was planning to use the after i finish school.... That accident made me think that we are not immortals..... In the meantime there was three more young boys in the car, one of them is still on comma, the other had broken his legs and the driver has only an arm injury..... We never know what is going to happen..... Rip brother...

Okay im done being nice there is no way in gel dylan told you to take them and that they are safe sarms are suppressive and even if its a little bit its nothing you should be doing at your age... do you even have hair on your balls yet or fucked a chick no one is gonna tell you to do this at 15 so get lost you are ridiculous man yeah you have only one life no shit we all do but you want yours to end up sterile and shooting test into your ass till the day you die sarms are new and most of them have no long term studies why would you wanna get involved with that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Okay im done being nice there is no way in gel dylan told you to take them and that they are safe sarms are suppressive and even if its a little bit its nothing you should be doing at your age... do you even have hair on your balls yet or fucked a chick no one is gonna tell you to do this at 15 so get lost you are ridiculous man yeah you have only one life no shit we all do but you want yours to end up sterile and shooting test into your ass till the day you die sarms are new and most of them have no long term studies why would you wanna get involved with that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Harsh, but I agree. Don't take sarms. If you really have to gw may be okay and mk677 will make you probably grow taller, but any others are bad news at your age, bro. Wait until you are 21. You'll be fully developed by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The facts have been laid out there is really no other explaining to do.

Diet does take years so spend that time and get it right. Don't take short cuts.

Sr90009 is not a SARM. Not knowing that makes it clear research is not properly done.

Reading studies is what you need because no one in their right mind will make a youtube video tailored to a 15 year old wanting to take sarms. You need the actual medical research done on you're age group.

Take my advice or dont. I will say probably almost every memeber here will back what I said. As we all stand basically on the same front with this topic.

I'm sorry to hear about you're loss but don't dictate your path off the fate of others. Stay smart. I know you feel like you don't have enough time but why? what clock are you running out?

The facts have been laid out there is really no other explaining to do.

Diet does take years so spend that time and get it right. Don't take short cuts.

Sr90009 is not a SARM. Not knowing that makes it clear research is not properly done.

Reading studies is what you need because no one in their right mind will make a youtube video tailored to a 15 year old wanting to take sarms. You need the actual medical research done on you're age group.

Take my advice or dont. I will say probably almost every memeber here will back what I said. As we all stand basically on the same front with this topic.

I'm sorry to hear about you're loss but don't dictate your path off the fate of others. Stay smart. I know you feel like you don't have enough time but why? what clock are you running out?

I know that this may sound ridiculous but if you have not experienced it you can't image how it is. Not for the loss, death is a normal thing that we all are going to experience sometime. But the pressure. Nowadays, there is so much pressure for those who are interested in bodybuilding, specially teens, about the progression and the gains in a short period of time and extreme fat loss, and the idea of being jacked and shredded on the stage... These things make you paranoid... It probably is stupid that even in my age I regret to start so late the serious training..... I regret to start at 14 y.o. serious training... Insanity man... And the funny part is that I consider normal to start bodybuilding training at I don't know 11?10? Fuck I should just be borned at the gym... I always have to be the best in ahead of time... That's the only way to maybe become one day, after many many years, a pro... And the rest days are the worst days... It feels like I'm not progressing... Like I set myself back... So, with SARMs/AAS I will be able to recover faster, train harder, become stronger, gain more muscle, and everything faster than the others. That is the main reason for steroid use even between teenagers... For God's shake, we are not longer worrying about health and enjoying life but only how much muscles will I make from this and how much from that... Pff humans...

The problem is that it isn't a hobby anymore. I can't think myself out of the gym for a long time. When I won't be able to stand this pressure I'll maybe take a break for a while... Cmon guys I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this pressure... Or am I?

Dude. I am telling you as someone who competes you are going about this wrong. I train with several IFBB competitors. I do contest prep for people, I've been doing this a while. I have pushed myself from 18 at 170lbs to now approaching 300lbs but its not worth the risks at all. You're mindset will change. I promise you. I was in the same boat you are. I regret every thing I did. All of it. I would re do all of it and take it slower and do it right if I could.

I've ran almost every steroid you can name at least once. You are not telling me or any of us anything new. You are a small small fish in a very big pond.

You dont even have a proper diet down man. What you consider hard training doesn't mean its the right training.

You want to be a bodybuilder you need to suck it the fuck up and work harder. If you want to take SARMS go for it but you're outlook on life is going to get you hurt. I'm ging to pm some one to come over here who will shed some light on what you can achieve naturally if you want to be a true hard worker.

And you are right to think it is not a hobby if you truly want to compete in bodybuilding. However those who are overall the most successful know to balance life with the sport they love. Its not a hobby fuck that, this isn't arts and crafts. Its a life style. BUT its not the only thing in life. There is much more too it that makes one truly successful. You are finding you're way, I get that.

You haven't filled the basics yet man. Why short change yourself. do you want to be good or elite. Maximize everything you can dude. Your body isn't anywhere near maxed out naturally. Why not go as far as you cant THEN lay on SARMS go as far as you can there and THEN lay on AAS. why short cut it and go for less?

I'm not gonna just tell you to shuv off though either. We are here to help obviously. If you insist on doing it so be it. You're options have been laid out so what more do you want?
All I'm saying is you WILL regret it. but maybe you just need to reach that life lesson yourself.

I'm surprised to see that none of you agree with this. I mean, Dylan Gemelli told me that SARMs are completely safe and I can use them without any problem. Even LGD and RAD with a mini PCT afterwards. Guys I appreciate all the opinions and suggestions. Can anyone notify Dylan to help out?
TX TERROR;
1)what do you mean by saying " don't make the same mistakes I did"?
2)The pick of testosterone. And that is? Probably the time when you "become" a man like elders use to say? That time is when you make tons of gains naturally, obviously, but what about if you are using SARMs then?
3)so as you wrote, s4, GW and mk are safe even for my age, what about sr9009 ?
4)I'm trying to perfect my diet and training but that requires years. To save some time I read articles, researches from laboratories and universities, I'm watching videos on YouTube and in general I'm gathering as much knowledge as possible. I know of course that many "experts" have 0 knowledge to benefit from. That's something that no one can avoid. im willing to work and I do so, I don't want the "magic pill" to transform myself. i just feel like i do not have enough time...

Exactly a month ago, a friend died on a severe car accident. He was only 16 years old..... By the time he left, i already knew about aas and sarms and i was planning to use the after i finish school.... That accident made me think that we are not immortals..... In the meantime there was three more young boys in the car, one of them is still on comma, the other had broken his legs and the driver has only an arm injury..... We never know what is going to happen..... Rip brother...

Yeah Dylan Gemelli was not aware you were this young either because you misled that information... You have no business whatsoever even thinking nor discussing taking sarms or any other chem, anabolic, etc whatsoever... thats all the more this need to be expounded...

The problem is that it isn't a hobby anymore. I can't think myself out of the gym for a long time. When I won't be able to stand this pressure I'll maybe take a break for a while... Cmon guys I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this pressure... Or am I?

Lmao drugs don't make pros. Yes drugs have a big part of it but genetics is what you need. If you have shit genetics you won't be shit.

Why don't you ask your dad or mom if you can use AAS? See what they have to say. You 14 years old you don't even know what you want to do in life. At 14 you have already decided you want to be a pro? Bro I'm sorry but if you were my brother is beat the fuckin shit outa your dumb ass.

Lmao drugs don't make pros. Yes drugs have a big part of it but genetics is what you need. If you have shit genetics you won't be shit.

Why don't you ask your dad or mom if you can use AAS? See what they have to say. You 14 years old you don't even know what you want to do in life. At 14 you have already decided you want to be a pro? Bro I'm sorry but if you were my brother is beat the fuckin shit outa your dumb ass.

Preach it, brother [emoji119]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, listen up. For one, I'm sure Dylan would never suggest a 14 year old to take ANYTHING. You want to be a pro bodybuilder? Well pro bodybuilders are smart and take this slow. You think Ronnie, or Flex Lewis, or Jay Cutler rushed anything? Especially at 14??? Come on bro... there are TONS of very intelligent "advanced" members on here that know more than you can even think of. Why rush anything? You wanna end up like Bostin Loyd probably gonna die before 35 years old because he ABUSED the supps. You should start working out naturally for 10 fucking years and build an incredible base, then think if that's the route you wanna take... Minds change over time. You may hate bodybuilding in a few years and you'll be thankful you didn't fuck your life up. I've stayed natural for 27 years and JUST started my first SARMs stack. Why? Because I love lifting and I do this for ME and only me. Once you compete with others, you already lost. Be smart little bro. Gain naturally for 10 or 15 years... and then you'll really have potential. But.....this is your life. I can't stop you.

And at 14, I doubt you can even squat 315lbs for 10 reps. Wtf makes you think AAS and sarms are gonna benefit you so young anyways???

Unbelievable.. I can't believe this is even a question in your mind OP. You're older longer, then you are younger.. So don't mess up future gains, because your to hard headed right now. You think there is pressure now. Wait till you have to deal with real life challenges. Be smart man.

It's a marathon, not a race. You take short cuts and you always step in shit. You need to listen to Texas.. He's dropping knowledge for you and you insist on being reckless.

Hey bro, I hope you take the advice you were given in here, and follow it. Trust me, it's the right route to take. You have your whole life ahead of you. No need to jump the gun.

Ultimately this is all up to you. You are the one that has to come to terms with your choices and face the consequences of your actions.

I don't think any more needs said. Everyone has given their two cents on this, including Dylan confirming that this is not the right route for you.

Guys I have made my choice; I'm not going to take anything for the moment... So I'm probably going to bulk for like a year, become huge with massive amount of muscles and fat of course, and after that I'll see what I'm going to do. Until then I will gather as much knowledge as possible about nutrition and training and I hope everything will go just fine. If it is to run anything, I will follow your advices, and I will do it after 17 years old... Probably, if everything is alright, I will write here asking for instructions for my first ever cycle (of SARMs).

Thank you all for not letting me fall into a stupid mistake and all your contribution into my choice. I deeply appreciate every comment of yours. Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Hey kid if you do some research you will find out that at you age you have a ton of testosterone and its only going to get higher for probably the next 9-10 years. The base of almost any steroid cycle is testosterone. Steroids are in fact derivatives of testosterone meaning they are a modified version of something your body produces naturally. If you already have a ton of the hormone steroids are produced from naturally in your body, performance enhancers would probably hinder your progress at this point. What everyone is trying to tell you is that if you eat big and lift big, you will get big and it should come on quick if you really work hard and what TX Terror said...smart. Be smart kid. You have the tools. Go use them.

And stick around here man use this time to learn so when you are ready you will be that much further ahead of the game. But your decision is smart. If you have questions just post man.
Tweak your training method a bit too here and there Try out some compound lifting and see what you think of that too. Lots of way to keep on pushing forward.

Top Bottom