napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs; bulking stack

Guys I have made my choice; I'm not going to take anything for the moment... So I'm probably going to bulk for like a year, become huge with massive amount of muscles and fat of course, and after that I'll see what I'm going to do. Until then I will gather as much knowledge as possible about nutrition and training and I hope everything will go just fine. If it is to run anything, I will follow your advices, and I will do it after 17 years old... Probably, if everything is alright, I will write here asking for instructions for my first ever cycle (of SARMs).

Thank you all for not letting me fall into a stupid mistake and all your contribution into my choice. I deeply appreciate every comment of yours. Have a nice day, gentlemen.

you made a very wise decision man... that earns you respect... what i would recommend is to keep a detailed log of what you eat daily and also your training... keep track of whats working for you and whats not... this way you can always have something to fall back on and see what changes need to be made... visit the diet and training and section and ask questions and learn in there as well...

Guys I have made my choice; I'm not going to take anything for the moment... So I'm probably going to bulk for like a year, become huge with massive amount of muscles and fat of course, and after that I'll see what I'm going to do. Until then I will gather as much knowledge as possible about nutrition and training and I hope everything will go just fine. If it is to run anything, I will follow your advices, and I will do it after 17 years old... Probably, if everything is alright, I will write here asking for instructions for my first ever cycle (of SARMs).

Thank you all for not letting me fall into a stupid mistake and all your contribution into my choice. I deeply appreciate every comment of yours. Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Very wise move my friend. I'm very happy you've made this decision. Trust me you'll thank yourself later for all of this

Top Bottom