Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sarms - Bulk

jeeneek

New member
Member
Hi Dylan,

Im from the UK, I am 21 years old, 5 ft 11inch, 155 pounds and around 12% body fat. I've been watching your videos for a while now and done a little research on sarms.

I was thinking of getting my cycle from sarmsx.com, as advertised on your videos. I am looking to bulk for around 6-8 weeks with Testolone and LGD-4033 both at 30mg a day with clomid 25mg every day for 4 weeks for PCT. Is this the best cycle to be running for a bulk, as a beginner?

Also, how many servings do you get at 30mg a day from both bottles?
 
Hi Dylan,

Im from the UK, I am 21 years old, 5 ft 11inch, 155 pounds and around 12% body fat. I've been watching your videos for a while now and done a little research on sarms.

I was thinking of getting my cycle from sarmsx.com, as advertised on your videos. I am looking to bulk for around 6-8 weeks with Testolone and LGD-4033 both at 30mg a day with clomid 25mg every day for 4 weeks for PCT. Is this the best cycle to be running for a bulk, as a beginner?

Also, how many servings do you get at 30mg a day from both bottles?

hey bro... i would go with the power stack for your bulk... that will be very ideal.. it will be a great starting cycle for you.. its rad, lgd and s4.. lgd and s4 give you 30 servings each bottle so 1 bottle lasts a month... 1 bottle of rad will last 15 days so you will need to get three extra but they have them on sale buy 2 get 1 free.. here are the links for everything you need, followed by the layout... sarmsx ships to you with no problems and they have the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

here is everything you need and the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power+stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini


1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom