bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Vacation Concern

darksiseneg

Sup ya'll!

Currently on week two of the following and loving it:

Week 1-12 10mg LGD
Week 1-16 20mg GW
Week 12-16 12.5mg Clomid EoD

My concern is that I am going on vacation during weeks 12-13 which is the start of PCT. I have never done Clomid before or a PCT for that matter(this is my first PED cycle) and want to enjoy my vacation to the fullest. I have read that there are side effects to clomid and would prefer not to have them while on vacation.

Will I be ok or should I take my cycle down to 8 weeks then PCT? I figured 12.5mg of Clomid is pretty low dose to have side effects but I want to be complete in the right state of mind when on vacation. Paying big money for this vacation and I want to enjoy it damnit! Input is appreciated.

Sup ya'll!

Currently on week two of the following and loving it:

Week 1-12 10mg LGD
Week 1-16 20mg GW
Week 12-16 12.5mg Clomid EoD

My concern is that I am going on vacation during weeks 12-13 which is the start of PCT. I have never done Clomid before or a PCT for that matter(this is my first PED cycle) and want to enjoy my vacation to the fullest. I have read that there are side effects to clomid and would prefer not to have them while on vacation.

Will I be ok or should I take my cycle down to 8 weeks then PCT? I figured 12.5mg of Clomid is pretty low dose to have side effects but I want to be complete in the right state of mind when on vacation. Paying big money for this vacation and I want to enjoy it damnit! Input is appreciated.
you are wasting the cycle only going 8 weeks and bro, clomid side effects occur when people dose it like assholes... you are not even close to that... you don't have a complete pct though as you need to run gw along with clomid in pct... here is the link for the mini pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

Dylan,

I do have it 😆 check again. My formatting may just suck. Do you think that PCT should be efficent?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dylan,

I do have it  check again. My formatting may just suck. Do you think that PCT should be efficent?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
oh i see now... you just structured it different... yes, that is great but start clomid week 13 not 12... you dont want 5 weeks of it, only 4... otherwise, it looks great except for clomid every other day... DO NOT dose it that way... you should run it 25 mg PER DAY the entire 4 weeks

Run your pct as its intended on dosages and you will be good bro. You defnitely want the full 12 weeks on cycle

you are wasting the cycle only going 8 weeks and bro, clomid side effects occur when people dose it like assholes... you are not even close to that... you don't have a complete pct though as you need to run gw along with clomid in pct... here is the link for the mini pct...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

I'm new to this stuff and I'm still trying to figure ish out. I checked your link and was hoping for info to educate myself. But dame 213.00? For gw and I don't know anything about the clo? But I got 3 months worth of gw for 120.00 I think. I can't tell much from it but I can of the other 3 things I got from the company. And sorry if I'm breaking a rule here but the prices ranges of companies are just so drastic it caught me off guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom