napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and steroids

joobee12

Hi Dylan whats up?
First of all I wanted to say that Im a big fan!
I want to make a question about sarms but first I guess I should say a bit about myself:
Right now Im about 90 kilos,1.86 heigh.
Ive been working out for some 5-6 years pretty much.
In 2012 when I was 19 I did my first cycle,didnt have a lot of information,it was a 4 week cycle of 750mg test cypionate a week and 30mg a day of oxandrolone.TPC was equally ridiculous,40mg tamoxifen a day for 30 days
Even though it doesnt make any sense,I bulked up some good 10kg,of witch I kept about 8.
Last year I did my second and last cycle,4 weeks,750mg bold a week and 100mg oxandrolone a day,followe by 2 weeks of 50mg proviron a day.
TPC with clomid(couldnt get tamox) and hcg.
Got like 8kg and kept it for a while.

Well,now Im wiling to try sarms but I dont want to do anything dumb.
I want to do a cycle using only one compound,my goal is to cutt and shred,I know sarms are not fat burners,Im seeking their performance enhancing effects that would lead to a better phsyche alyed with proper training and nutrition.
So,as I read so far(theres not a lot of material about that...)S4,GW and sr9009 are the most suitable for cutting cycles.
So,my question is,in your oppinion,what is the single best sarm for losing as much fat as possible during the cycle?

Hi Dylan whats up?
First of all I wanted to say that Im a big fan!
I want to make a question about sarms but first I guess I should say a bit about myself:
Right now Im about 90 kilos,1.86 heigh.
Ive been working out for some 5-6 years pretty much.
In 2012 when I was 19 I did my first cycle,didnt have a lot of information,it was a 4 week cycle of 750mg test cypionate a week and 30mg a day of oxandrolone.TPC was equally ridiculous,40mg tamoxifen a day for 30 days
Even though it doesnt make any sense,I bulked up some good 10kg,of witch I kept about 8.
Last year I did my second and last cycle,4 weeks,750mg bold a week and 100mg oxandrolone a day,followe by 2 weeks of 50mg proviron a day.
TPC with clomid(couldnt get tamox) and hcg.
Got like 8kg and kept it for a while.

Well,now Im wiling to try sarms but I dont want to do anything dumb.
I want to do a cycle using only one compound,my goal is to cutt and shred,I know sarms are not fat burners,Im seeking their performance enhancing effects that would lead to a better phsyche alyed with proper training and nutrition.
So,as I read so far(theres not a lot of material about that...)S4,GW and sr9009 are the most suitable for cutting cycles.
So,my question is,in your oppinion,what is the single best sarm for losing as much fat as possible during the cycle?
gw is always going to be my top pick for fat loss but bro, you are going to be far better off by stacking the three you listed... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... are you opposed to running the full stack?

Top Bottom