napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and proviron

Justinchamp

I was wondering if A cycle of LGD 4033 daily at 10mg and adding proviron daily at 50mg would be a good cycle. The main concern is the suppression from lgd, I?ve taken it once before and I was suppressed a bit(considering not the best diet) but I was thinking of doing it again but adding proviron to it, and maybe taking an extra two weeks on the proviron to help with any suppression I might have. Thanks!

Proviron actually suppresses you so dont see how it would help?

It does at least for me I get shut down pretty hard when using proviron at 50mg a day.

Its a good cycle I liked it but if you are concerned about shutdown adding proviron most likely wont help.

Proviron actually suppresses you so dont see how it would help?

It does at least for me I get shut down pretty hard when using proviron at 50mg a day.

Its a good cycle I liked it but if you are concerned about shutdown adding proviron most likely wont help.

Hmm yeah I agree I researched it more and now I?m just wondering what would be a good pct for those two to limit the suppression as much as possible. I?d still like to stack the two because lgd is great for mass and proviron would keep off the wetness from lgd

Yea I mean if you get LGD from sarms.forsale you shouldnt get much of a wet look. Im running theirs now with rad140, osta, gw, and sr9009 and not getting puffy/wet look at all.

If you want to minimize suppression on it id say run N2Generate by Needtobuildmuscle.com and then for a PCT run low dose nolva or clomid plus n2generate as a PCT.

Thats what I do and have always had a quick recovery.

Hope that helps!

Proviron usually starts to get suppressive round week 12. I don?t notice much suppression on it. Take a test booster during the entire SARMS Cylce that will minimize suppression. I use Post Ct in my PCTs and sometimes while on cycle of gear I always have some sort of test booster all year around you should be running a PCT after your cycles chlomid and nolva that?s the whole point of them. Can?t be surprised you are shut down and do literally nothing about the situation.

what wetness from lgd?? where on earth are you getting that kind of info from? lgd does not cause ANY water retention and has NO estrogen conversion... if you are getting water retention from it then its either not real lgd or you have shitty diet

proviron is a steroid so im completely lost as to how you think that its going to help with any sort of suppression when it is slightly suppressive itself... that doesnt make any sense whatsoever

Proviron may help with libido somewhat but it's only going to suppress your further. I don't recommend Proviron for this application.

Suppression is just what happens when you use certain SARMs and steroids. If you are running LGD and proviron for example, there is no way to avoid or stop suppression. There are things you can do to ensure you still feel good but not stop the actual suppression.

You could run natural testosterone booster during and after the cycle as well as a mini-pct following the cycle.

actual suppression: pituitary glands not functioning at full blast

broscience definition of suppression: dick not working

they are not the same thing at all. people on forums talk about suppression like it is usually #2 when that is something completely different

Top Bottom