Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

*Sarm recommendations*

jooneer1

New member
Member
Hey Dylan, big fan of your videos and have been watching for a long time. I'm interested most in LGD 4033. I have used sarms in the past but not this one. I'm cutting down for summer and want to stack Blackstone Labs chosen 1 with a sarm. What would you recommend? I'm 5 8, 190 pounds, and 23 years old. I have been lifting seriously for 5 years and am very muscular for my size. I just want to achieve more of a hard and shredded look; for spring break and summer obviously. Thanks for your time!
 
Hey Dylan, big fan of your videos and have been watching for a long time. I'm interested most in LGD 4033. I have used sarms in the past but not this one. I'm cutting down for summer and want to stack Blackstone Labs chosen 1 with a sarm. What would you recommend? I'm 5 8, 190 pounds, and 23 years old. I have been lifting seriously for 5 years and am very muscular for my size. I just want to achieve more of a hard and shredded look; for spring break and summer obviously. Thanks for your time!
LGD is the best bulking sarm ie mass builder. Proberly not the best choice to achive a shredded look.
S4,RAD and GW my best picks for that but up to you bud.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
GW and SR 9009 if you need a boost in fat loss

s4 will give you drying/hardness effect similar to DHT steroids(not as powerful though) , which should interested you the most

Mk 2866(ostarine)-goes nice for a cut/recomp, will help you hold more muscle as you cut or maybe even add some if you're diet/training is on point.

LGD is quite "wet" and goes against ur goals
 
I'd stay away from any prohormone. For cutting and shredding this is the sarks stack you want

1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
 
if you want to shred, it doesnt make any sense to use the best bulking sarm to cut... you DO NOT want to use such a terrible source either...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Top Bottom