napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Questions

Jaacyn71

Hi Everyone,

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 152 lbs.
Bodyfat %: ~ 10% (use pic as guide)
Years of Training: 20+ (have done weight training in various forms since a teenager, no long layoffs but no real intensity last 2 years, looking to change that)
1 cycle Test Cyp back in the late 90's (great gains!)
No PCT on that so I lost most of it :(
Current Goals: Muscle Mass Increase, Recovery Time Reduction, Joint Comfort, Staying Lean
Supplements: ZMA, Pre-workout, Omega 3's, Protein Powders, Creatine, Vits A & D, Trans-reveratrol, CoQ10
No allergies to foods. Moderate Protein, Moderate Carbs, Moderate to Low Fat - Daily Nutrition Overview
My knee joints are horrible, if I could find something to make them feel better so I can lift legs heavy again, that alone would be worth it. Right now I go to failure a lot on leg sets but the weights are light so I am not really building any mass in the legs, would like to change that.

Having found Sarms information recently, I have done some limited research and I think MK-2866 might be the best fit for my current goals. Was thinking of a 4 or 8 week length to get my feet wet and learn the effects it has on my body. Is MK-2866 a good fit for my goals? Is it a long enough period of time to feel some effects and see some results? and would I need something after as PCT on that length of use?

Thank you for any and all information!

Jason

Attachments

• 20170308_125152.jpg
    20170308_125152.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 25
mk2866 and gw501516... a simple stack with huge benefits however you must understand bro, 4 or 8 weeks is not how you run them... sarms generally peak at the eighth week so obviously it makes no sense to stop there... did you want to go with the stack or just go solo... if you run them together, it fits your goal perfectly... let me know and i'll show you how to run the cycle...

Could you outline going solo with the mk2866? I would love to do the stack but the woman and the finances may not be so happy, but I will take a look for the future if the solo run goes well.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

J

Could you outline going solo with the mk2866? I would love to do the stack but the woman and the finances may not be so happy, but I will take a look for the future if the solo run goes well.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

J

Just dose it 25mg 1x a day for 12 weeks. Easy as cake brother! Do a pct at the end Clomid and DAA is sufficient. Doing sarmsx brand? Btw you look great and I think it'll help you a lot. Good job staying in shape.

Thank you very much for the advice, I am looking at the Sarmsx site in another window to get started as I type this so I will be using the sarmsx line. I have never used Clomid before, is there a standard way to do the pct with that? I have seen 50/25/25/25 on some posts, meaning I am guessing that you do 50 mgs/day for the first week, 25 mgs/day for the next 3 weeks of pct? is that a correct reading of that? DAA 3 grams a day sufficient?

Thanks for the encouraging words and time
J

Thank you very much for the advice, I am looking at the Sarmsx site in another window to get started as I type this so I will be using the sarmsx line. I have never used Clomid before, is there a standard way to do the pct with that? I have seen 50/25/25/25 on some posts, meaning I am guessing that you do 50 mgs/day for the first week, 25 mgs/day for the next 3 weeks of pct? is that a correct reading of that? DAA 3 grams a day sufficient?

J
excellent bro, you have it ALL correct... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid 3 mg per day

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

J

You got it right bro. Dylan gave you the links to follow and the right protocol. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you, and if you have any other questions let us know

Just wanted to thank you guys, for the info. and time. Have my research materials on order and look forward to sharing an update with you. ;)

J

Top Bottom