napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and GW501516

Right now I’m soon to wrap up my 4th week and looking at bumping up the dose again. I know with S4 it’s a week by week thing depending on the side effects. Right now I don’t plan on buying anymore than I have but that could change. I’m trying to plan out the rest of this cycle with the dosing and would like your opinions. I’ve heard sarms peak at week 8 and was thinking of hitting the 100mg dose that week and as well as week 9. Than tapering off, (because that’s the supply I have right now).

I’m attaching a screenshot of my excel chart tracking the dose thus far and my projected amounts. I’ve changed this multiple times and don’t doubt I’ll be changing it again.

What’s your opinion on hitting 100mg at week 8? Should I work up to that number and have weeks 11 and 12 be the 100mg weeks?
3703c2dff7c17cb847e73512ab4974d9.jpg

Last edited:
you can definitely go to that number if you want to but i would not taper off once you get there.. if you are going to hit that number, you should be staying with it, not tapering off...

I am not sure if I missed it out not but what was your height / weight when you started and where are you now? What does your diet look like? I am considering S4 and GW myself. Thanks!

I am not sure if I missed it out not but what was your height / weight when you started and where are you now? What does your diet look like? I am considering S4 and GW myself. Thanks!

Down about 4 lbs in a month. I’m 6’3 200 right now. Eating 3,060 calories a day. Goal isn’t too much weight loss. Trying to add some strength and lean out at 195-200lbs.

Did my first spin class while on this cycle. Was doing a class once a week on the weekend before the start of the cycle but just haven’t had time lately. Today was my first day dosing at 75mg and it was pretty noticeable how dark the class was. It’s been like that every increase though. I’ve been adjusting to the new dose each time after about 8-12 days so we will see how 75mg goes.

Did my first spin class while on this cycle. Was doing a class once a week on the weekend before the start of the cycle but just haven’t had time lately. Today was my first day dosing at 75mg and it was pretty noticeable how dark the class was. It’s been like that every increase though. I’ve been adjusting to the new dose each time after about 8-12 days so we will see how 75mg goes.

Just make sure you give your body time to adjust and assess the sides before increasing the dose, especially since you are already at 75mg

Just make sure you give your body time to adjust and assess the sides before increasing the dose, especially since you are already at 75mg

Definitely, I went up from 65ish to 75mg. I’ve really only had the side effect (be it minor) in my left eye. I wear contacts and my left eye has always been weaker and always drier than my right eye. So far in very dark environments that eye has struggled a bit and has been a lot drier. Not sure if the dryness is related or it’s just tthe timeof year.

you never know and what dose it will really hit you and thats why its such a delicate process.. you just have to go with what you can tolerate

Currently at 80mg a day and I’ve been at this point for a few days now. This was a slight bump up from 75mg the last two week. The only side effect still is dry eyes. 0 yellow tint issues and 0 night vision issues. When my eyes are dry I just wear glasses and I’m fine. The last 5 days I’m really starting to feel strong. Started week 7 yesterday and it’s all coming together. Funny enough a usual commented to me how I was looking big. I feel more defined and I’m still losing weight gradually. Hit chest and tris today and the strength was great with the Dumbell incline press. Just passed the halfway point. Can’t wait to see what’s to come!

Hey Dylan, just re-reading your S4 protocol and thinking I should go to 100mg. Since I hit 70mg a day at around week 6 I have had zero night vision issues. Up until that point I had a difficult time adjusting light to dark but now that’s gone, as if my body has gotten use to the S4. As mentioned in a previous post I’m at 80mg with no issues. I was thinking about staying hear but I’m now wondering if working up to 100mg would be worth it.

Top Bottom