napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running HCG on Basic or Beginner cycles.

RGRdeuce

Is running HCG good to run after a cycle for beginners? I have gotten some conflicting types of arguments for why/whynot. This is for a hypothetical person that meets all the criteria for AAS use Age, Bf% etc.... What are some thoughts?

If used properly it can be a great tool to kickstart PCT, that is its best use. Old school guys run it low dose on cycle to keep things "going" but imo that does more harm than good. The only way I use HcG is 2 weeks prior to PCT 1000ius / week , you really dont need anymore than that. HcG will increase estro so you have to continue to use your AI during this time. I never recommend more than 4 weeks of HcG because then it does more harm than good, 2 weeks is plenty, but sone do more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is running HCG good to run after a cycle for beginners? I have gotten some conflicting types of arguments for why/whynot. This is for a hypothetical person that meets all the criteria for AAS use Age, Bf% etc.... What are some thoughts?

That would be of preference, I never use HCG and have never had any issues without it. Nothing wrong with it if someone chose to use HCG

For the record, I did not write the below statement. But this is what I used to make my own choice about HCG during cycle and my research led me to use HCG in small 250iu x2 per week. I've followed this protocol on every cycle I've done and have recovered faster than without.

Using HCG after the cycle is the least effective way to use HCG.

When you are using steroids, your brain cuts off the signal to the testes known as Luteinizing hormone (LH) and your testes stop producing testosterone. Once this happens, your testes shutdown, the cells within the testes known as leydig cells become unresponsive to stimulation from the brain, at this point the testes are desensitized. This is the reason why a lot of guys never completely recover from a steroid cycle even after using large doses of HCG and SERM’s. Because the testes have stayed inactive for too long and have become permanently damaged and desensitized.

Here are a list of problems you can have from waiting until the end of a cycle to use HCG

• High Possibility of Permanent Testicular Damage/Desensitization
  • Higher HCG Dose Requirement
  • Higher Conversion Rate to Estrogen
For a fast recovery of testosterone production after a cycle, you must avoid the long periods of suppression.

HCG is not something you want to use for any extended period of time... 4 -6 weeks at the most... beyond that, you are setting yourself up for problems... NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct and there is absolutely no need whatsoever to use it after your cycle is complete... use it the last weeks leading into pct and thats it... you just want to use it to kickstart your pct..

Top Bottom