napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running 2 different orals for starter and finisher

davealexis2000

Hi everyone!
I know you should not be using orals for too long continuously but is there a way to kick start with an oral and end a cycle with another? Maybe some compounds that don't need to be run for too long. I know it depends on your goals on what to run. But I just wanna know more about this concept.
Thanks for your info in advance.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Don't have a specific cycle in mind. Just wanna know if it's safe to do? And just opinions on doing this.

Yes it is fine, assuming the cycle is over 12 weeks each, of the the oral length is 2-4 weeks, your not a beginner and your taking Dylan’s cycle support for your liver.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

something like t-bol and anavar for example is ok , but something like anadrol and halo is not ... everyone is different btw , you should always check liver enzymes with orals and see how you handle them ...

Hi everyone!
I know you should not be using orals for too long continuously but is there a way to kick start with an oral and end a cycle with another? Maybe some compounds that don't need to be run for too long. I know it depends on your goals on what to run. But I just wanna know more about this concept.
Thanks for your info in advance.

I've done this a few times. I wouldn't suggest it for someone at a beginner level but if your an advanced user and are using the proper on cycle support. I personally like doing a kick start of Adrol for 3-4weeks then 4 weeks no oral then I'll end witheither 3-4weeks of anavar or winstrol. I'd use the on cycle support supps all the way through the cycle

I've done this a few times. I wouldn't suggest it for someone at a beginner level but if your an advanced user and are using the proper on cycle support. I personally like doing a kick start of Adrol for 3-4weeks then 4 weeks no oral then I'll end witheither 3-4weeks of anavar or winstrol. I'd use the on cycle support supps all the way through the cycle
I really appreciate this. Thanks

T-bol starter and winstrol finisher in a 12 week cycle. both run for 3 weeks did some nice things for me in the past.

I know the question is two differnt orals in one cycle, but I have ran a kick start of T-bol and then finished with T-Bol 4 weeks in a 16 weeks cycle with no issue.

I know the question is two differnt orals in one cycle, but I have ran a kick start of T-bol and then finished with T-Bol 4 weeks in a 16 weeks cycle with no issue.
Thanks man! So you've done a 2 week starter and 2 weeks at the end?

Top Bottom