Run And Gun Method

jdawg5349

Hey y’all, little info about me
25 yrs old M
Bw: 224
Bf: 14%
Have about 3 cycles under my belt
Big fan of low-moderate dosages etc.
Each one of my cycles has always consisted of PCT followed by time off and blood work etc.
I’ve done 8-12 weeks cycles but recently favored 8 week with short esters cause my body seems to respond well in terms of gains and recovery. I’m very fond of experimenting and just wanted your guys is input on it.
The “Run and Gun” cycling method.
Curious on potentially doing a 4 week blast followed by a 4 week cruise followed up with PCT
Any benefits, a waste, just wanted thoughts on this. THANK YOU!

Appreciate the response my man!
Do you think it’d be beneficial to “blast” those 6-8 weeks and “cruise” equal amount time and PCT
The potential layout I was getting at would look something like this: length isn’t set in stone of course, my big initial thought is getting the gains in then making recovery optimal so the body doesn’t take a beating

“Blast” 4 weeks
Test Prop: 450mg Ew
Npp: 300mg Ew
Superdrol: 10-20mg E
Along with Ai’s and caber

“Cruise” 4 weeks
Test Prop: 300mg EW

then PCT

multiply the half life of the steroid by 4-5X. that will tell you how long it takes to reach peak and also how long it will take to be out of your body

so 4 weeks for an injectable that is a short ester is too short because you would only get 2 weeks of peak levels. so i would go 6 weeks

Hey y’all, little info about me
25 yrs old M
Bw: 224
Bf: 14%
Have about 3 cycles under my belt
Big fan of low-moderate dosages etc.
Each one of my cycles has always consisted of PCT followed by time off and blood work etc.
I’ve done 8-12 weeks cycles but recently favored 8 week with short esters cause my body seems to respond well in terms of gains and recovery. I’m very fond of experimenting and just wanted your guys is input on it.
The “Run and Gun” cycling method.
Curious on potentially doing a 4 week blast followed by a 4 week cruise followed up with PCT
Any benefits, a waste, just wanted thoughts on this. THANK YOU!
make sure you get your gear from domestic supply, it is legit!

I do not care for the idea of only 4 weeks on sir. I just do not believe nor am I able to see that being effective for you

six weeks is the shortest you should really go but aside from tren, i would keep it closer to 8 weeks, and then obviously keeping orals to 4-6 minimums depending upon the oral itself...

Love the idea of experimenting with things since you are a low-moderate cycle guy. Personally I wouldn't run your initial plan due to lack of peak weeks but maybe something like 6 weeks. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Top Bottom