napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rui products quality

muscle-researcher X

Hello guys, I see that a compamny called Rui has some research chemicals for good prices. I have been a loyal shopper of ag-guys and sarms1 for several years now, but I want some peptides and Rui has some good research peptides.
My sarms and research anti-estrogens will always come from only sarms1 and ag-guys, but what about peptides what is a good place to use?

We had rui sponsoring the steroidology forums for a while and I was never impressed with the products and I don't think other bros were either. ag-guys is very legit and has been around for 10 years now, sarms1.com is setting the new standard for what research chemicals should be, and all of us customers are happy.

I used aromasin from rui-products about 5 months ago, and I did blood work. My estrogen was through the roof. It's fake aromasin and they scam guys. Never use rui-research or any rui ancillaries unless you ready to have some man boobs.

Personally, I have never used their products, but I have several friends who did try their products, and none of them was happy. Therefore, better opt for a different company. All in all, I don't like peptides, as they are not all too effective for their cost.

Top Bottom