napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo's 1st cycle

Gixxer

Sup guys! This will be my first cycle. I've been on TRT for 3 months. My first month on TRT I put on a solid 7lbs of muscle. Since then I've maintained, so last month I started LGD and GW to help add more size and lose BF. Every month I get my BF tested with a machine called Bod Pod ( body composition tracking system analysis ) I usually see good progress with lowering my BF and adding muscle. Diet and workout routine are on point. I decided to blast my TRT with hopes of adding even more size. Currently I'm at 171.2 LBM 195.5LBS 12.4% BF ... Unfortunately I gained 1.1% BF and lost 2.4LBM from last months Bod Pod. Currently I'm in a calorie deficit for the summer to cut BF and lean out. Each month I can adjust and tweak my macros to fit my goals. I hate seeing lost in LBM but I know it's very difficult to stay on the positive side while cutting.

After much research/reviews and talking with a few individuals on here I decided to go with Robo's Test C and blast it for 12 weeks along with my LGD and GW. I received my package last night and will pin tonight after work. I will keep a log of the quality, strengths, gains and overall experience. Also I will post my bloods about 5 weeks out. I have my labs from the beginning of this month and I will be able to compare.
I see a lot of reviews on customer service, speed of shipping... Which is all good but I don't see a lot of comments or testimony of quality of products. From speaking with a few individuals and hearing about the quality of Robo's Test I decided I will try it out.
Although I will say communication was great and shipping was fast. Nicely sealed and vacuum packed.

Since this is my first cycle I'm hoping to achieve a good 10-15lbs and be able to keep 95% after cycle.
Also with the help of my Sarms stack maybe add a little more. Has anyone had good success with a Test only cycle for there first time? Does this goal sound realistic and obtainable?

I will update after a few weeks on how things are going, also will post bloods when I get them.
Looking forward to starting this and hoping to see great results! :D

Sounds good man. Look forward to hearing your results.
Keep in mind Robo was primarily a private source for some time so the reviews and blods are not as plentiful but there are still plenty out there.
Quite a few here on this very board.
He never disappointing.

I def look forward to trying robo, hopefully next run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard a story that robo is a triple OG that landed on this planet 1,000 yrs ago and learned how to brew light years away. Keep us updated on the results, ur gainzzz are sure to be out of this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first cycle I think from what I have heard his shit is off the chain and maybe a little strong, so you may wanna ease into it start low and work your way up to a good dose

Youre taking too much if you gained 7 lbs just from TRT. Test results should be within therapeutic range only, not in the "high" range like cycling doses give...

Youre taking too much if you gained 7 lbs just from TRT. Test results should be within therapeutic range only, not in the "high" range like cycling doses give...

I was taking 100mg every Sunday, which put me at 736 ng/dL before TRT I was around 284. So technically I'm not in a high range, I'm in range of average.
My doctor wants me at 800 - 1000 range, which I'm totally cool with. He said that is a good therapeutic range. He also said just by starting TRT I would probably gain 5lbs which was damn close I added 7lbs.

I just had a follow-up visit with my doctor last week and he bumped me up to 120mg per week, pinning twice a week.
But I'm blasting my Test to 300mg weekly pinning 150mg twice. This is why I reached out and got your Test C.

I was taking 100mg every Sunday, which put me at 736 ng/dL before TRT I was around 284. So technically I'm not in a high range, I'm in range of average.
My doctor wants me at 800 - 1000 range, which I'm totally cool with. He said that is a good therapeutic range. He also said just by starting TRT I would probably gain 5lbs which was damn close I added 7lbs.

I just had a follow-up visit with my doctor last week and he bumped me up to 120mg per week, pinning twice a week.
But I'm blasting my Test to 300mg weekly pinning 150mg twice. This is why I reached out and got your Test C.

7lbs is also a very small fluctuation when you think about. Something as simple as a lot of water and weighing in after a meal could do that. Could be many different factors that account for 70% of that weight increase.

Just making sure the range was within normal
Lots of guys take 250mg TRT and levels are way out of range

7lbs is also a very small fluctuation when you think about. Something as simple as a lot of water and weighing in after a meal could do that. Could be many different factors that account for 70% of that weight increase.

I agree 7lbs isn't much. But from what I've read and my personal coach's opinion anyone not on roids would be lucky to add .5 - 1lbs of lean muscle per month. Before I started my TRT I gained 9.5lbs of muscle in 6 months, and lost 6.6% BF and stay about the same weight. Every month I test my stats with a machine called bod pod (body composition tracking system analysis) I have to be fasting and I do it every month at the same time. I get down to my skippy and it measures my weight, fat and muscle mass. They say it's about 99% accurate but I use it just have numbers to look at. Mainly I focus on pictures and how I look and feel.

One month on TRT I added 7lbs of muscle and lost 1% BF , I was amazed. I look and feel great. So now I'm blasting my TRT to help me continue gaining lean muscle.

I pinned yesterday and it was smooth with no issues. End of July or early August I will get blood work and share with you guys.

Just a quick update:

It's been one week on Robo's Test C and I'm feeling good. I'm looking forward to getting my blood in three weeks.
Currently I'm running 400mg weekly, Thursday and Sunday. Aromasin 12.5mg e3d. I wanted to thank both Robo and BGS for the great products. Also wanted to give a thanks to Androman for helping me behind the scenes with great information and knowledge of using. He is the main reason I decided to go with Robo's Test C and BGS aromasin. I'm definitely happy with my choice and will be coming back again.

I'm also running LGD/GW and I'm starting to notice the fat seems to be coming off. I appear dry and lean throughout the day, before it was just in the mornings. I'm hoping with both Test and Sarms that I will be able to achieve my goals within the 12 week cycle. I'm totally addicted to this new lifestyle and will continue to grow my knowledge with the help of everyone here. I want to personally thank Dylan for creating this community, RR for helping me along the way, both Robo and BGS for great products and Androman for helping me pick these great products.

My workouts are feeling good, strength is still good even with lowering my calories. Generally when I cut I lose strength but now it seems to maintain and is slowly increasing. I love the GW support when working out, I have that feeling of being able to keep going even though my body gives away. Only bad thing I don't like is that I'm hungry more often after meals. I eat roughly every 3 hours but it's hard to wait because I'm just hungry after an hour of eating. I'm thinking to going to calorie surplus in about 4-5 weeks but I love my abs popping :D Overall everything is going well and hope to keep pushing!

I was taking 100mg every Sunday, which put me at 736 ng/dL
My doctor wants me at 800 - 1000 range, which I'm totally cool with. He said that is a good therapeutic range.

for 10 years 900ng/dL was my TRT sweet spot

I'm just about half way through my 12 week cycle and wanted to share my labs with you guys.
I haven't noticed to much of a difference , lifting is about the same. Diet is on track, but haven't really seen any results.
Sitting at 194lbs - 196lbs depending on days. I will have my monthly Bod pod measurement in a few day and will have the numbers of muscle gain/loss, body fat gain/loss etc.. So it will be interesting to see how I've progressed. From just looking at pictures and the mirror I seem leaner (which was my goal for the summer) and some muscle hardness with tons of vascular all over my arms and some on my quads and calves. But I was really hoping to put on some size, good amount of lean muscle.

I'm going to reverse diet and start a calorie surplus for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. I've gotten to where I wanted my BF% for the summer and now I plan to start a clean bulk to finish out my cycle.
I was hoping for an actual number on the testosterone but it just shows greater than 1500. My estrogen is a bit higher then I would like it, I started off with aromasin e3d, but now I will start taking it every other day. The biggest thing I have noticed with my Test blast is my compound lifts are slowing increasing in weight, and the LGD/GW seem to help with muscle wasting while at a calorie deficit.

I have enjoyed Robo's Test, seems very well compared to my TRT pharm grade Test. I will plan my second cycle out in December and will definitely be using Robo's gear again.

lab1.jpglab2.jpg

Thats cause u got the wrong test. Its capped at 1500

PHURIOUS

Oh I didn't know there was a different test.
Which one is the uncapped?
Doesn't really matter anyway but I'll get it on my next blood work.

Top Bottom