napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo's 1st cycle

I found it.. It's about $50 more in price.
Also it shows Test Free, which is nice.
I might get that next time. Thanks guys

Just a quick future question. Would it be okay to run Test/Deca for my second cycle? I'm not sure what compound I should use , but I've read a lot about deca and heard it's amazing for adding size. I have a few good buddies that compete and have been on/off cycle for years. They keep telling me they love deca and it works wonders. Just trying to get some advice in advance. Any feedback is welcome or recommendations.

I found it.. It's about $50 more in price.
Also it shows Test Free, which is nice.
I might get that next time. Thanks guys

Just a quick future question. Would it be okay to run Test/Deca for my second cycle? I'm not sure what compound I should use , but I've read a lot about deca and heard it's amazing for adding size. I have a few good buddies that compete and have been on/off cycle for years. They keep telling me they love deca and it works wonders. Just trying to get some advice in advance. Any feedback is welcome or recommendations.

test deca is a classic novice stack and well suited for a 2nd cycle
make sure to have caber on hand as deca is a 19-nor compound and prolactin can be an issue for sex (limp deca dick)
500mg test
400mg deca
typical stack

Last edited:
Deca is super suppressive so I've always heard to run it lower than test dose.
Ex. 500 test 350-400 deca but you will find what works for you

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

Sweet guys, thanks for the feedback.
Yes I will have caber on hand. As it comes closer for me to run this cycle I will have someone here help me with a layout.
And I'm going to pick up Robo's Test/Deca for sure.

Quick side note. I finished my bod pod measurements and surprisingly it was positive. I gained 5lbs of muscle and lost 2% of body fat and sitting at 197lbs. It's a slow progress but I'm ok with that, as long as it keeps going in the direction I want it. Hopefully before the end of my current cycle I can add another 5lbs of muscle and lose another 1% - 3% body fat.

Top Bottom