napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics no pip

That's impressive for a quad pin. I will pin my trap before ever pinning a quad again. Hats off to ya beast!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmao I haven't had any probs with quads other than normal soreness felt if I am stretching quads but not pip

Well im use to pinning my quads. Not sure how people are able to pull back when doing delts or glutes without assistance. Still no pip. Real test will be Robo's primo. That shit literally disables me for days.

Another success. When are you pinning the primo? And you're saying that other primos have disabled you? Damn that's no good. Get that Robo in you.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

For sure bro. I actually pinned 100mg tren ace Lquad this morning around 5:30 and walked the hospital my whole shift. No pip or sorness. Although, I can tell I pinned cuz oil sitting. Robo��

For sure bro. I actually pinned 100mg tren ace Lquad this morning around 5:30 and walked the hospital my whole shift. No pip or sorness. Although, I can tell I pinned cuz oil sitting. Robo��

what do you mean "oil sitting"

That's impressive for a quad pin. I will pin my trap before ever pinning a quad again. Hats off to ya beast!!
I usually don't have a problem pinning a quad, but every now and then something goes awry and I can't walk right for a couple of days. I've thought about pinning my trap before but never had the balls to do it. Is it a fairly common place to pin? I'd much rather do it there since I always get nervous sticking a quad.

I usually don't have a problem pinning a quad, but every now and then something goes awry and I can't walk right for a couple of days. I've thought about pinning my trap before but never had the balls to do it. Is it a fairly common place to pin? I'd much rather do it there since I always get nervous sticking a quad.

If you have long enough arms the trap is great to pin..Way less nerves then the quad.I pin traps twice a week..1ml each trap..

I have short, stubby t-rex arms, but I can thankfully still reach my traps. I've just never dared pin them, mostly because I'm unsure how much they can handle. Maybe I'll start with half a ML and go up from there. I hate pinning legs so this could be a good alternative.

:)

Way easier then quads bro,Quads to many nerves and veins in quads..The only time I had pain in my trap from pinning was with winny suspension..and to tell you the truth It wasn't that bad.

This is good to hear, thanks! Agreed with there too being too many nerves and veins in the quads. I wind up hitting one half the time, which occasionally results in a pain that lingers around for days. I'm going to try my left trap the next time I pin. I've considered it before, but you just sold me on it.

:)

Yep your going to like it...Waht size pin are you using? I use 27 gauge .5 inch..I also heat the oil a bit..makes for a smooth inject..

I actually use a 1.5" inch 25 gauge. Perhaps a little long for some people, but it's always worked for me.

How do you heat the oil? I've heard of people soaking it in warm water, but there seem to be a few different techniques.

Some people put it on the warmer plate from the coffee maker (never tried mysel). I put the bottles in a ziplock bag and use a heating pad to warm them, they don't get too hot that way.

I actually use a 1.5" inch 25 gauge. Perhaps a little long for some people, but it's always worked for me.

How do you heat the oil? I've heard of people soaking it in warm water, but there seem to be a few different techniques.

I microwave a cup of water for 60 secs.then I take the loaded pin with cap on tight and let set for a good 2 mins..

I'd never put a glass vial directly on a heating element in fear it might crack, but I think I'll try the warm water idea. Thanks!

you can also use a heat pad and just set it on top, although i never heat my oil but then again where i live is never that cold

Ah, true. I do have a heating pad. Hell, since I live in Tucson, I should just leave the stuff outside for a few minutes. :D

Glad to hear man. If the Bold doesn't hurt I know the rest is like butter. I'm hitting up the primo next.

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom