napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

So far everything is good. Felt a lil weird after taking everything this morning but that went away. Ate good. Gonna go to bed at about 350 grams protein n bout 6k cals. Hit back tonight. Was ok lift. Really wanna get some wings like TX. But that will never happen. Ha. Tomorrow imma hit chest. Liftin heavy as I can with high volume this whole cycle. Any advise or opinions lmk. Always lookin for more knowledge.

So far everything is good. Felt a lil weird after taking everything this morning but that went away. Ate good. Gonna go to bed at about 350 grams protein n bout 6k cals. Hit back tonight. Was ok lift. Really wanna get some wings like TX. But that will never happen. Ha. Tomorrow imma hit chest. Liftin heavy as I can with high volume this whole cycle. Any advise or opinions lmk. Always lookin for more knowledge.
Youl get it man. Just pull hard. Get some good dead lift sessions in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya I haven't pulled it a bit but my pr is 535 n I don't think that's too bad. But that really ain't shit. If y'all have heard of the littlebridges they live around me ha compared to them that's nothin. But I ain't a power lifter

DAY 2

Took morning dose of Mk
20 mg dbol

Afternoon. 20mg dbol

Right now I'm at 328 grams if protein still have a few meals left. Feel bad for the lady. These protein farts are pretty bad haha. Other than that haven't noticed much. I'm 2 pounds up on scale. I hit chest and shoulders today. Tomorrow is legs.

Sitting at

I can definitely vouch for that PE Aromasin. It is treating me very well on my cycle. I'm on test, deca, and EQ with my test at 900mg. I was running Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD, and just recently went to the same dose every day because of a little bloat. I dropped two pounds of water and tightened up overnight. Since then I have stayed very dry despite the high test dose and 500mg deca. The stuff is definitely potent bro

I can definitely vouch for that PE Aromasin. It is treating me very well on my cycle. I'm on test, deca, and EQ with my test at 900mg. I was running Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD, and just recently went to the same dose every day because of a little bloat. I dropped two pounds of water and tightened up overnight. Since then I have stayed very dry despite the high test dose and 500mg deca. The stuff is definitely potent bro

I started it at 25 mg n was gonna run the e3d but we will see. I'm gyno prone. So what you think is best running 800 mgs week n 40 mg ed dbol

I started it at 25 mg n was gonna run the e3d but we will see. I'm gyno prone. So what you think is best running 800 mgs week n 40 mg ed dbol

I would probably run the same dose I am to start. 12.5mg every day. That is doing really well for me

I have been slacking on give you guys updates. I am feeling pretty well I am weighing in at 226 right now. Just started the second week. As far as MK I am definitely more lethargic in the morning I have been a.m. dosing. Today I skipped the a.m. dose and I am going to try p.m. dosing to see if it's better. A couple times my hands have gotten tingly almost like they are going to sleep but that has gone away. Appetite is definitely up. Some days I can eat and not ever get full. I am still pinning 800 MG test cyp twice a week. And 40 MG of Dbol. Tonight I hit 335 on the bench. I do not have a very strong bench so I am pleased with that. In two or so weeks I am going to try and pull 600. My PR for deads is 585. Will keep you guys up to date

I have been slacking on give you guys updates. I am feeling pretty well I am weighing in at 226 right now. Just started the second week. As far as MK I am definitely more lethargic in the morning I have been a.m. dosing. Today I skipped the a.m. dose and I am going to try p.m. dosing to see if it's better. A couple times my hands have gotten tingly almost like they are going to sleep but that has gone away. Appetite is definitely up. Some days I can eat and not ever get full. I am still pinning 800 MG test cyp twice a week. And 40 MG of Dbol. Tonight I hit 335 on the bench. I do not have a very strong bench so I am pleased with that. In two or so weeks I am going to try and pull 600. My PR for deads is 585. Will keep you guys up to date

Glad to hear everything is going well buddy! You are very early in the cycle. I'm sure the real fun will come soon and you'll blow past that deadlift PR

Glad to hear everything is going well buddy! You are very early in the cycle. I'm sure the real fun will come soon and you'll blow past that deadlift PR

Ya strength will deff come later on. I'm not a huge ego lifter don't lift that heavy really. But here n there. Just tryin to get size on. Bein younger sucks. Wish I had more muscle maturity.

That's a pretty solid update for just a couple weeks in man. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom