napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

you got a nice frame.How old are you bro?you gonna love robo!

Thanks bro and early 20s. I hope I do love robo. Been hoping lab to lab to try n find one that's not ud n shity hope robo is the one.
And yes Ik what I'm doing I don't need anyone sayin I'm fuckin up my body blah blah you still can grow naturally. Ik what I have done and Ik what I'm doing so save your time and done give me a lecture. N hurricane this is not to you just in general.

You got a decent build though man. You could get pretty big if you push it. I dont quite know what you're real goals are but you could do a lot from where you are so good luck to you and I cant wait to follow your log.

Hell ya tx, imma have some pizza for lunch! Ha and thanks I don't think my build is that good but that's me. My goals are to be a big mf! Ha I may compete next year but I'm not sure.

What do you want to compete in?

Just bodybuilding. Depending on how big I get. But maybe 212 but I'm not sure if I ever will. Also depends if I play ball next year.

Promote SUPPZ.COM
Best place to buy supplements!
Promo code DAKOTA5 for 5% off

Just bodybuilding. Depending on how big I get. But maybe 212 but I'm not sure if I ever will. Also depends if I play ball next year.

I was doing the bb thing for a bit but decided it was just not for me. I am gonna go back to just picking up heavy shit. If you have questions about prep or want any advice, shoot me a pm. Its a bitch to prep. fucking sucks lol.

I was doing the bb thing for a bit but decided it was just not for me. I am gonna go back to just picking up heavy shit. If you have questions about prep or want any advice, shoot me a pm. Its a bitch to prep. fucking sucks lol.

Fuckin a TX your one big fucker! I'll deff be in touch cas clearly you know what your doin!

Eh just trial and error. lots of error lol but now I know what works and the right way to do things.

Ya I feel ya. Ik growth and insulin would help a fuck ton but gh is fuckin expensive. And just never really have bothered with insulin.

Never really went down that road either. GH will be something I try some day but for now i'm good. Insulin i tried but its just too sloppy. I quit that stuff immediatly and really don't see a point for that one either.

Never really went down that road either. GH will be something I try some day but for now i'm good. Insulin i tried but its just too sloppy. I quit that stuff immediatly and really don't see a point for that one either.

Oh damn your big af with out gh. I'll just keep playin with compounds and maybe one day I'll be jacked. Ha

Well it comes down to really just training and diet believe it or not. People tend to over complicate things and spin their tires. Setting like a definitive goal is really important too. Not something general but something defined. And do all you can to force commitment to it.

Its like when I have friends who come to me with prep help. I make them go pay thier NPC card and show registration right when prep begins because you are then committed. You cant back out unless you want to walk away from several hundred bucks. Just an example....

If you want it bad enough you will be there no problem. Genetics are clearly not an issue for you. You already are off to a great start. Not only do you have to want it though, you gotta live it.

Robo has great gear you will have no problems there. I reccomend you play with diets and stuff first before actually going into it for a show. Figure out what does and does not work for cutting and all that so you are preppared and never caught off guard.

Well it comes down to really just training and diet believe it or not. People tend to over complicate things and spin their tires. Setting like a definitive goal is really important too. Not something general but something defined. And do all you can to force commitment to it.

Its like when I have friends who come to me with prep help. I make them go pay thier NPC card and show registration right when prep begins because you are then committed. You cant back out unless you want to walk away from several hundred bucks. Just an example....

If you want it bad enough you will be there no problem. Genetics are clearly not an issue for you. You already are off to a great start. Not only do you have to want it though, you gotta live it.

Robo has great gear you will have no problems there. I reccomend you play with diets and stuff first before actually going into it for a show. Figure out what does and does not work for cutting and all that so you are preppared and never caught off guard.

Damn bro. Idk what ya see. I feel like I have super shity genetics! But thanks. And my goal is to be as big as I can. I'll deff pm you.

well koko i don't know if you have 280 potential like TX but you def have good genetics or have been working your ass off

3e8005d628e2228f2518b322c9a33f9a.jpg
b001404a321ab27b9a11bc4660017356.jpg
840a85f9b7a9fb06ec71d3a1dd5310e5.jpg

Where I am now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking pretty jacked bro. Nice work

Top Bottom