napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Robo bulk.

Koko23

Waiting on goods from robo. Then gonna start a bulk with some drol, dbol, cyp. Can't wait. I'll keep y'all up to date on everything. Maybe post some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya bro get some pics up maybe an outline of diet and training too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Diet consists of a fuck ton of Reese's and pop tarts haha jp. But ya I'll get some pics up.

That's what I'm talking about! That's how gains are made.... rapidly... lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3e8005d628e2228f2518b322c9a33f9a.jpg
b001404a321ab27b9a11bc4660017356.jpg
840a85f9b7a9fb06ec71d3a1dd5310e5.jpg

Where I am now.

Lmao I wasn't gonna post that cas I knew I was gonna get shit. Oh well.

Thanks bodean30. I'm cursing on cyp just 250 week. I'm 6 foot weight is 221 ATM. I'm lookin for 15-20 pounds hoping to keep bout 10. Then after this curse then blast with some lovely tren.

That drol is going to blow you up - I love Anadrol just makes me feel like crap sometimes. You will never go wrong with Robo either - in to see your progress

That drol is going to blow you up - I love Anadrol just makes me feel like crap sometimes. You will never go wrong with Robo either - in to see your progress

Ya first time running drol. It from Paxton so it's prolly ud a lot but whatever. Imma run it for weeks then 4 weeks just test then 4 weeks dbol then finish last 2 with test we will see how it goes. Test and dbol from robo tho.

You got a decent build though man. You could get pretty big if you push it. I dont quite know what you're real goals are but you could do a lot from where you are so good luck to you and I cant wait to follow your log.

Top Bottom