napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rick rock

coalman

If that's rick in the avatar hes a big lean mutha.I'm sure genes and hard work have went into that but it would be informative to hear his fsvorite drugs cycles etc.also sn older Dr in really lean shape on this site.have to say I love dylans videos.information is great.

i know he likes tes/mast/winny and even var.

but most of that comes from the kitchen. BF levels cannot stay i below 10% if your not eating right.......so dont think you can run x compound or 3 compounds and be below 8% bf.

you do need anabolics, but your going to need a real diet too man.

Re: RE: rick rock

coalman said:
If that's rick in the avatar hes a big lean mutha.I'm sure genes and hard work have went into that but it would be informative to hear his fsvorite drugs cycles etc.also sn older Dr in really lean shape on this site.have to say I love dylans videos.information is great.
Thank you very much for the compliments, my friend. I truly appreciate that more than you know!!

I would say I have decent genetics, but probably not much higher than average to be honest. What has contributed a lot to my success is obviously maintaining a good diet, and building a very strong and solid natural foundation before cycling. I'm 41 years old now, and I've only been cycling for about 5 years since age 36. I maintain a decent shape year round (7-8% bodyfat) by keeping a good clean diet and staying on top of my cardio. I never do continuous surpluses or defecits. I pretty much recomp year round by eating above maintenance with higher carbs and fats on my workout days (M, W,F), and a deficit with low carbs and fats on cardio days.

As for cycles, I generally do Test/Tren/Mast and Winny during the summer months with some sarms S4 and GW mixed in. During the winter I'll do some higher test with EQ and NPP generally. I keep my doses pretty moderate and don't do anything too crazy. Ive never used GH or insulin or anything like that. I keep things pretty simple to be honest.

RickRock said:
I would say I have decent genetics, but probably not much higher than average to be honest. What has contributed a lot to my success is obviously maintaining a good diet, and building a very strong and solid natural foundation before cycling. I'm 41 years old now, and I've only been cycling for about 5 years since age 36. I maintain a decent shape year round (7-8% bodyfat) by keeping a good clean diet and staying on top of my cardio. I never do continuous surpluses or defecits. I pretty much recomp year round by eating above maintenance with higher carbs and fats on my workout days (M, W,F), and a deficit with low carbs and fats on cardio days.

It is flat out inspirational how Rick has built a great physique by going about things the right way. Bravo!

Then again, one can always go for the Bostin Loyd "blast 2000mg of everything" approach :lol:

dawnfader said:
RickRock said:

It is flat out inspirational how Rick has built a great physique by going about things the right way. Bravo!

Then again, one can always go for the Bostin Loyd "blast 2000mg of everything" approach :lol:

He might do that...right now jason genova is teaching him a pose routine

RR. Its hard to believe you only been at this for 5 yrs and you are an Encyclopedia of info!!

coalman said:

Let me tell you there is a damn good reason that I call Rick my mentor and I am extremely proud to do so. He set an example for me long ago with so many things and has been right along side with me the entire journey of researching, learning and progressing. Not only is he a specimen, which says enough, but he is a genius in so many areas and not to mention he is one of the best people I know in general. He is so dedicated to this and to helping everyone, just as I am, and we share so many of the same views, methods etc. yet even when we have a different view, we correlate them together... Its called being a team and that's why he and I always have been... We work together to give all of you the very best and there's noone I would rather have right along my side than Rick period...

DylanGemelli said:
coalman said:

Let me tell you there is a damn good reason that I call Rick my mentor and I am extremely proud to do so. He set an example for me long ago with so many things and has been right along side with me the entire journey of researching, learning and progressing. Not only is he a specimen, which says enough, but he is a genius in so many areas and not to mention he is one of the best people I know in general. He is so dedicated to this and to helping everyone, just as I am, and we share so many of the same views, methods etc. yet even when we have a different view, we correlate them together... Its called being a team and that's why he and I always have been... We work together to give all of you the very best and there's noone I would rather have right along my side than Rick period...

This is also why this board has been successful as well.

Re: RE: Re: rick rock

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
coalman said:

Agreed... RickRock should do a cameo on one of your videos DG... Lol

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
coalman said:

I couldn't agree more JM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RR is one cool cat, gives some of the best advice and a down to earth guy, my respects!!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Wow! I want to personally thank each and every one of you on here for all of the kind words! You guys really are what makes this forum great, and I love all of my awesome family here. I appreciate all of the compliments and support, and it really makes me happy that I've been of help to so many of you. I truly love everything I do with helping everyone here as much as I can, and in any way that I can.

I am honored and privileged to be able to work alongside my very good friend Dylan for as long as I have, and it being the best it ever has been here at Adrenaline Rush where we can help people the way they need to be helped. I love being here and providing whatever help I can. This place has been absolutely incredible, and it's become what it has because of all of you. I want to thank you all for that, and it continues to get even better and better.

Thank you all again very much!!

Ya. You are OK. i guess. Lol jk. For sure rr. You know a huge amount of knowledge i remember when we spoke alot at evo. And i learned quite a bit from you about diet and commitment and everythin g goes along with this life. A better coach there is none. That whyyou are RICK ROCK- THE BOSS

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya. You are OK. i guess. Lol jk. For sure rr. You know a huge amount of knowledge i remember when we spoke alot at evo. And i learned quite a bit from you about diet and commitment and everythin g goes along with this life. A better coach there is none. That whyyou are RICK ROCK- THE BOSS

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it!

Re: RE: Re: rick rock

cbbram said:
JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
coalman said:

Agreed... RickRock should do a cameo on one of your videos DG... Lol

That may happen one day brother! I'm sure I'll get out there to see my buddy Dylan at some point or another. I've also tossed the idea around about doing some videos myself, and still may someday as well

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate it!

Absolutly. You have more than earned your wings. Im still learning form you when i read your posts. You are always droppin knowledge

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom