napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reliable place to purchase Cypionate online

DuranMode

My doctor prescribed me 200 mg/ml of Cypionate every 14 days for some reason when I injected into my thigh the syringe broke and the oil went everywhere and my doctor won't refill my order until the following month does anybody know reliable place where I can get a vial or two in case this happens again? And why the syringe might have broken? Thank you very much

Last edited:
Every source on the forum has Test Cyp and they're all reliable.

plus you should switch to 100mg every week, you'll feel better for it.

every 2 weeks is usually a DR that doesnt know shit.

Thank you I was thinking of 100 a week any other info would be greatly appreciated especially if you know any reliable sources or sites thanks again

9th is top notch! Try his Axio! Been on it for about 8 weeks and up about 15lbs on a very clean bulk plus all my lifts have increased almost weekly!

My doctor prescribed me 200 mg/ml of Cypionate every 14 days for some reason when I injected into my thigh the syringe broke and the oil went everywhere and my doctor won't refill my order until the following month does anybody know reliable place where I can get a vial or two in case this happens again? And why the syringe might have broken? Thank you very much

just asking...how does losing 1 injection deplete your whole prescription?

1 vial = 10ml = 20 weeks supply in your case

Do you mean the syringe or the vial? If the syringe broke I dont see how losing that one dose is the end of the world. The vial is a different story

Pharma Lady, has amazing customer service, fast discrete shipping and, her rep in this forum is more than willing to help you with what ever you need

Top Bottom